Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Empty
PostSubject: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Maybe this time my interest will be kept for more than 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Finished it. Better than I thought it would be, but nothing fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:50 pm

I don't care how good the actual story is, the premise is horrible. Card games on motorbikes... WTF?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Hey, I like motorcycles. As stupid as the premise is the execution is just fine.

And that's all I care about is the execution.

Take this into thought.

A compass breaking down in the middle of a forest. And that's someone's special ability.

Now, this is a stupid premise. "LOL COMPASS DESTROYING AS A POWER? WHAT BULLSHIT!"

But then it turns out that this ability is able to utterly destroy the enemy somehow. Now, just because the premise is stupid does not mean the execution doesn't make up for it.

For god's sake, one of the stands in JJBA is a fishing rod and it results in the best fight on a train in the history of anything.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:10 am

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
For god's sake, one of the stands in JJBA is a fishing rod and it results in the best fight on a train in the history of anything.
*snicker* Sorry, man. Bad example. All that made me think of was how it's possible to distract Ganondorf in "Twilight Princess" using your fishing rod, leaving him vulnerable to attack.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 am

Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
*snicker* Sorry, man. Bad example. All that made me think of was how it's possible to distract Ganondorf in "Twilight Princess" using your fishing rod, leaving him vulnerable to attack.

How about Plankton then?
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:21 am

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
How about Plankton then?
*has no idea what you are talking about*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:21 am

Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
How about Plankton then?

There is a stand in JJBA that can make Sea Plankton seem badass.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:23 am

Oh my god, Shinji just dived into the angel to save Rei and he's currently dying from it.

...FUCKING ANNO IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:25 am

Done.

Holy hell, Shinji saved Rei and stopped the end of the world. BUT KAWORU CAME DOWN AND LOOKED...THE SAME AS USUAL.

But until the next movie.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:26 am

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
How about Plankton then?
I see there being a difference between taking an usual subject matter and making it seem awesome (JJBA) and combining to things to make a concept that seems awesome (5Ds). When you say "I know something that makes plankton seem awesome", I am intriuged and plan on checking it out. Tell me that "Playing card games on motorbikes is awesome" and I'll wonder what the hell you just smoked.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:27 am

Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
How about Plankton then?
I see there being a difference between taking an usual subject matter and making it seem awesome (JJBA) and combining to things to make a concept that seems awesome (5Ds). When you say "I know something that makes plankton seem awesome", I am intriuged and plan on checking it out. Tell me that "Playing card games on motorbikes is awesome" and I'll wonder what the hell you just smoked.

The idea on paper sounds stupid but the idea put into effect with good enough writers makes a good result.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:29 am

I guess... still probably won't check it out, though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:30 am

Your business.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:27 am

havent watched the series, but i stole the DS 5D's game: its suprisingly good, and i love the racing sections (dislike the turbo duels though for some reason)
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:48 am

There is only 3-4 post in this whole topic about 5d's Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.   Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.
Page 1 of 1