Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches 24

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 am

Season 3: 11pm - 12am

Well, Nina still doesn't believe Jack, but he's forcing her to do the deal anyway. He managed to get through to CTU and tell them where the exchange is happening so they'll be there. Hector didn't want to go through with it anymore though, so Ramone shot him.

The next episode should be interesting. I'll need to see whether they get the virus or not before taking another stab and guessing how the rest of the season will pan out. Right now I'll just guess that they won't get the virus.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Season 3: 12am - 1am

Christ, how many times are they going to get the virus only for it to turn out not to be the virus?! That's the 3rd time so far. The deal happened but the virus wasn't the real virus but a bomb instead. Both the Salazars are dead now, Nina escaped, and so did the guy with the real virus.

Also, Kim was really classy this episode. There's this woman called Chloe at CTU, and she had to bring her baby in to work because of... something or other. Only it's not her baby. It's her boyfriends baby, and the mother of the baby is involved with an abusive man so Chloe took the baby to keep it safe. Kim's reaction to all this? "You're kidnapping a child to protect it from an abusive father? That's a felony! I'm telling on you!"

Because Kim totally has the moral highground here as she's never done anything remotely like that. Oh wait, she did something exactly like that. What's she going to have a go at Chloe for next, shooting someone in self defense? Maybe someone could start a fire in a moving car and Kim could yell at them for doing something so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Day 3 nighttime/morning is one of my favourite stretches in the series.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Season 3: 1am - 2am

Jack and Chase caught Nina. On the plane back to LA Nina gave Jack some information and got him to call this number, but it wasn't a real number, and dialing that number somehow activated a bug in the CTU computer system that Nina planted ages ago. Okay... Well anyway Chloe got the bug under control so Nina didn't get to walk away and Jack had a big grin on his face when he told her she failed. I think he's getting close to killing her.

Speaking of Chloe, this situation with the baby is a really bizarre turn. I couldn't figure out where it was going, but then it was revealed that Chase was the father. So it's just something to put a stress on Chase and Kim's relationship, which hasn't been important since episode 2. Woopee.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Season 3: 2am - 3am

Nina Meyers is some kind of fucking super villain. She was being interrogated and injected with all sorts of crap, so she jammed her head back against the needle, rupturing an artery. She then managed to not only not bleed to death, but to kill an entire operating room's worth of doctors and security guards.

She didn't escape from CTU though. The alarm went off and everyone was searching for her, and of course Kim was the one to find her. And of course Kim didn't tell anyone but went after her herself. I really think Kim would have shot Nina if Jack hadn't shot her first. Realising that Nina didn't have any information left to give, Jack finally a killed her.

David Palmer continued to be boring and worry about some guy who was tryiing to blackmail him or something and Sherry made someone have a heart attack and David's brother had an affair with someone... I don't care. At least with Kim the unrelated stuff was outlandish enough to be funny.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 am

Season 3: 3am - 4am

Right, the virus has been sold now. CTU managed to find out where the dealer was but it was too late. The buyer had taken the virus, and also instructed someone to release one vial of it at a hotel, to "send a message". Michelle, Gael, and a team went to the hotel to find it. Michelle kicked some ass but they ran out of time. The detonator puffed the virus out right in Gael's face. Can't say I'll miss him, but I'll be annoyed if Michelle dies.

The guy who bought the virus seems to know Jack quite well. Didn't recognise him so I doubt it's anyone involved in the previous seasons. Probably some dark secret from his past like the Drazens.

This isn't going the way I thought it would. I thought they would get the virus and the rest of the season would be action and intrigue trying to track down the makers/dealers/buyers. But it looks like finding the virus is going to be the main thread until the end.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 am

Season 3: 4am - 5am

God damn it. Looks like Michelle's definitely going to die. But there was also some panic at the hotel and someone smashed a window, so I guess a whole lot more people are going to die too.

Jack let the dealer escape so they could follow him, but he was blown up buy the guy who bought the virus. The buyer then called Jack and asked to speak to the president. David Palmer has been unofficialy relieved of his command it seems. The virus could wreck a large part o the country and the guy's going to release it if the president doesn't meet his demands.

Still don't know who this guy is or what he wants, but he's our main villain from now on. I seriously don't see how CTU could track down all 11 vials of the virus so I have no idea how this is going to get resolved.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 am

Season 3: 5am - 6am

Okay, things are really heating up now. They found out who the guy with the virus is. Some British guy named Saunders who was part of the Drazen mission with Jack. Jack thought everyone else had died on that mission, but apparently not.

Jack went down to MI6 to get ssome info but MI6 was attacked while he was there. A helicopter just flew up to the headquarters of a national intelligence agency and blew it away. This is crazy. Saunders has demanded the president have Ryan Chapelle killed because he's getting close to tracking down the money transfers used to pay for the virus. Chapelle's a decent straightman, but I won't care that much if he dies.

Gael's dead now. Michelle and everyone else at the hotel should die soon. She's going to bring the in the suicide pills the field agents use and hand them out to people that want them. Still hoping she survives somehow.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:58 am

Season 3: 6am - 7am

This was such a harsh episode. Jack had to kill Chapelle and people at the hotel started taking the suicide pills. They also found out that one person had left the hotel somehow before the quarantine, which means he could spread the virus.

Michelle still isn't showing any syptoms as far as I can see. Hopefully she's immune, they said a small percentage would be.

Kim has barely been in this season. I figured putting her in CTU would give her a bigger role, but she's just been there in the background doing her job.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 am

Season 3: 7am - 8am

So much for Kim being in the background. They found out that Saunders had a daughter and they needed to take her without him knowing. So Kim had to double for her. Luckily this wasn't dragged out too much and by the end of the episode it was over. Kim shot the guy who was watching Saunders's daughter because he realised she'd been taken. But this means Saunders will know as well.

Saunders's next demand from the president is a list of the identities of all intelligence officers working in foreign nations. He wants to bring down the American military machine or something, I dunno. Ramone and Nina were much more interesting villains.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Season 3: 8am - 9am

Hooray, Michelle is immune to the virus. But oh no, Saunders has kidnapped her. Jack got Saunders's daughter to call him and found out where he was, so Saunders used Michelle to get Tony to help him escape. He won't be free for long though. We're in the final stretch of the show now. No more of the virus has been released but there's already an outbreak because the guy from the hotel, and Saunders is still capable of releasing more I think.

Still not sure exactly what his motivation for wanting to ruin America's military power is. I don't believe it's genuinely idealogical and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Season 3: 9am - 10am

Woooo, tense. Tony broke Saunders's daughter out of CTU to exchange her for Michelle. At the rate things are going, the exchange of hostages is going to be the final showdown where Saunders is caught. Even if he is caught without ordering the release of the virus, it's still out there. 11 vials all over the country. I can't see how that's getting resolved.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Season 3: 10am - 11am

That was a pretty great episode. Michelle escaped by pretending to be infected, but Jack ordered her to go back and give herself up so the exchange could take place because it was the only way to get Saunders. The exchange turned into a big shootout of course, but Michelle was fine and Saunders was caught. His daughter didn't want to go with him in the end.

Next episode we should finally find out what Saunders wants. They may have captured him but the virus is still out there so he's still in control really. It'll be interesting going into the final two episodes with the bad guy already caught. That's usually the last thing that happens.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Season 3: 11am - 12pm

Well, Jack got Saunders to talk. He took him to the infected hotel and threatened to throw his daughter inside. He was gonna do it to. So they rounded up 10 of the vials because Saunders had GPS trackers on them that only he knew the codes for. But there's 1 left in LA and they couldn't find it for some reason... which is weird because a few minutes later Jack and Chase were following the signal just fine...

I think I missed something important. Oh well, whatever. Point is the guy with the final vial dumped the tracker on to someone else so now they have to find him the old fashioned way.

Sherry's dead. I don't care.

Oh, and it looks like Tony is going to jail for the rest of his life because he comprimised the mission to save Michelle. Which seems like total bullshit after everything that Jack's done.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Season 3: 12pm - 1pm

Oh come on. That doesn't happen. Gael's wife showed up at CTU to collect his things. They had Saunders on the floor looking at photos to identify the final courier, and Gael's wife just shot him. Right as he was about to see the photo. That was incredibly annoying.

They found the guy anyway though. He ran into a school and he and Chase got into a fight. Chase ended up locking the detonator to his wrist to stop the guy from running away, and Jack shot him dead. Then... Let's just say the device was succesfully disarmed.

That was a good finale. Although I'm still pissed off about Tony going to jail. When the president found out that Jack, Tony and Gael had orchestrated the original virus scare he was like "You get this virus, but then you will all pay the consequences". They got the virus, and now the president's all "You're so awesome Jack, I love you!" while Tony is getting sent to prison and no one even says anything. I was expecting Jack to at least ask Palmer to help Tony out, but he didn't even do that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:20 am

Before I start season 4, a quick review;

Season 1 is favourite so far. The entire first half was top-notch, and the last 4-5 episodes were great. Best finale so far too, one of the best finales I've seen as far as dramatic shows go. There was a dip after the halfway point with Kim going to Rick's house and Teri losing her memory, but it didn't drag the season down too much.

Season 3 is close behind. Consistently good throughout. Lame Palmer side story, but every season suffers from that so far. Ramone was a good villain early on and Nina's little arc in the middle of the season was good. The main villain was a bit weak but not too bad. Introduced some decent new characters.

Season 2 is my least favourite. It was almost cartoon-ish in it's extremity compared to season 1. A nuclear bomb threat is a massive jump from a personal revenge/assassination plot, and the speed at which America was prepared to retaliate was unbelievable. Kim's story was utterly ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:41 am

Season 4: 7am - 8am

Well this is different. Jack has a new desk job at the Department of Defense and he also has a new girlfriend; the Secretary of Defense's daughter. Some new woman is in charge of CTU now. The only familiar face there is Chloe. Michelle's gone, Tony is presumably in jail, Kim and Chase are gone, Chapelle and Mason are dead... So it's pretty much a whole new cast. There's even a new president.

A train was derailed at the start, so someone could steal a briefcase. Don't know what was in it, but it's important. This happened at 7am, but the intelligence CTU gathered suggested there was an attack at 8am. Driscoll (the new head of CTU) figured it was close enough. But Jack knows better. He was there for budget meeting and wanted to interrogate the guy they brought in about the 8am attack. He's a new man now though, so he called the Secretary of Defense for proper clearance. He couldn't get it, so he just let it go and went back to managing the budget.

I'm lying, of course. He knocked out the security guard, stole his card, got into the interrogation room, locked everyone else out, and shot the guy in the leg. The target for the 8am attack was the Secretary of Defense, so he and his daughter (Jack's girlfriend) ended up kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 am

Season 4: 8am - 9am

Jack's back. Despite Driscoll wanting to arrest Jack for shooting their only suspect, Jack convinced her to let him rejoin field ops to bring in a lead. Some kid who found an internet virus or something that's connected to the kidnapping somehow. However, Jack is working under the new head of field ops. Didn't catch his name, but that doesn't matter because he was dead by the end of the episode. So now Jack's out there on his own Bauer-ing it up. The terrorists got to the kid first but Jack's following them. The other guy wanted to get them right away but Jack said "No, let's wait and follow them." The other guy was like "No way, I'm in charge. I'm going with my plan", and then he got shot.

This is shaping up to be a great season. Everything in the episodes is relevant this time. No domestic nonsense with Palmer or ridiculous adventures with Kim. It's a relatively slow start as well, compared to season 2 and 3. Hopefully this is going to build to something great. A smaller threat would be welcome.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:23 am

Season 4: 9am - 10am

Jack continued to follow the kidnapper guy, hoping he would lead him to Secretary Heller. But it got to a point that Jack couldn't follow him anymore without being noticed, so he needed satellite coverage. Driscoll wasn't really in the mood to help him though because he's Jack Bauer doing his Jack Bauer thing and ignoring orders left, right and center. She wants to find and arrest him. So Jack had to get Chloe's help. She couldn't get coverage in time though, so Jack had to rob the garage the kidnapper stopped at to stall him. Classic Bauer.

Some rumblings of bullshit filler plots springing up now. Some dude at CTU's ex-girlfriend is working their and he's uncomfortable with it and whatever. Hopefully it's not a big deal.

No Kim so far, just a passing mention that she's living with Chase somewhere.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Season 4: 10am - 11am

After holding up the garage long enough for Chloe to get the satellite, Jack let the guy go. But Driscoll found out about this and called Jack and ordered everyone to find Jack and to bring the suspect in. Jack was "You can't do that we have to follow him YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT!", but Driscoll was all "Nuh uh!".

Then the suspect stole a car a called his boss and CTU followed everything on the satellite and recorded to call and everything happened just like Jack said it would. Driscoll realised Jack was right and decided to go with Jack's plan. She had so much egg on her face.

Jack got stopped by a police roadblock though, so he's out of the game for a little while. I'm sure it won't make much of a difference. They'l let him go once they find out he's the Jack Bauer.

More pointless crap creeping in with Driscoll's schizophrenic daughter. I have no idea where that's going. I imagine she'll have to leave at some point and CTU will no doubt be handed back to Jack.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Season 4: 11am - 12pm

The terrorist figured out he was being followed and killed himself. But from what he said and using thermal techno thingies they found the building where Heller was being held.

Now, here's the problem. Jack arrived just as the terrorists started their broadcast (they're putting Heller on trial for warcrimes). But back up won't be there for a while. The President, however, in a bid to save as much face as possible, ordered a missile strike on the building to kill the terrorists and Heller before the trial can get anywhere. Which gives Jack 10 minutes to get in, kill everyone, get out with Heller and his daughter, and get a safe distance away. Which isn't going to happen.

An interesting situation. I'm betting Jack will go in and the missile strike will be called off at the last second.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Season 4: 12pm - 1pm

OH COME ON.

Yet another person inside CTU working for the terrorists.

Anyway, Jack somehow got into the building and killed everyone and interrupted the broadcast in about 5 minutes, so the strike was called off. He rescued Heller and his daughter. Crisis averted. So much for 24, more like 6.

Of course not. The trial was just the first stage of the plan. The plan being to create a massive surge of internet traffic to disguise an attack on the firewalls of nuclear plants around the country in order to use an override device that was stolen from the train crash at the start of the season to manufacture critical nuclear meltdowns across the whole of the United States of America.

I was looking forward to this being a simpler, smaller, more personal story. So much for that. Surprisingly that might come from the terrorist side this time. I like this Behrooz boy.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:30 am

Season 4 is oneof the worst seasons. Full of repetition and multiple stage plans.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 am

I'm a lot further along than this topic suggests, and I'm really liking season 4. The amount of times Marwan has escaped is annoying, and the current situation is just season 2 all over again, but it's been good.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 am

Season 4: 1pm - 2pm

Jack and Audrey went to some security firm to look over tapes so Audrey could ID a man she saw while she was being held hostage. Unfortunately, the spy at CTU told the terrorists where they were. Fortunately, Jack Bauer's a living god. But even he needed some help. He knew CTU was comprimised because that's the only way anyone would know where they were, so he called the only person he could trust. TONY! WOOO!

Meanwhile back at CTU, through some computer wizardry they managed to cut down the number of at risk reactors from 104 to 6. 6 simultaneous nuclear meltdowns is still a big disaster though, and it'll happen in 3 hours unless Jack can get the override back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches 24
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next