Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches 24

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Season 8: 9am - 10am

The President got Charles Logan to help get the Russians back on board with the peace agreement because he said he could help. All he actually did was blackmail the Russians with the truth about their involvement, which he somehow knows. But it worked, so hey.

However, Jack is threatening to ruin that as he goes on his quest to find out who killed Renee. He found that the Russian government was involved and that Dana was their operative, so he went back to question her. She agreed to talk in exchange for another immunity deal, since she never got her last one.

The President didn't give it though. Logan had to tell her about the Russians because he was worried Jack would ruin everything, and President Taylor has decided to ignore the Russian involvement in the attacks because it would ruin the peace agreement. So she told Jack to leave it alone and arranged for him to be tranferred to an air force base where they could keep an eye on him.

But he's Jack Bauer, so fuck that. He stole the helicopter and he's off. He's going to have to do this completely alone it seems. Which should be impossible, for anyone else. I mean, his only lead was Dana and there's no way he's going to be able to get access to her again. I can't think of anything else he can do. This could make for a great final 6 episodes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:28 am

Season 8: 10am - 11am

Jack called Chloe for help, like always. But Chloe's in charge if CTU now and she operates down the line (or whatever the phrase is). So she agreed to help him but secretly set up a sting operation to catch him. She gave him a false address for where Dana was and had Cole and some CTU agents there it get Jack.

But Jack saw through it because he's Jack fucking Bauer, and he ended up enlisting Cole to help him instead of Chloe. So now he's going to where Dana really is get her back.

Where she really is some kind of torture dungeon or something. Taking Logan's advice, the President had Dana transferred to a private security firm who would interrogate her to get the evidence, because once they have it then she's not a problem.

President Taylor's really going off the deep end now. She's been pretty infelxible about what's right and what's wrong up to this point. She had her own daughter arrested last season rather than cover up a murder. But she's got cover ups and torture and illegal detention and all sorts on her plate, all to make sure the peace agreement happens.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Season 8: 11am - 12pm

Jack and Cole busted Dana out of that place where she was. The guy there took Dana as a human shiel was all "You won't take this shot! It's too risky! Put you-" and Jack just shot him mid-sentence. Awesome.

As soon as they were out Dana started yammering on about how Jack was just going to kill her once he had the evidence and Cole was all "No, he just wants to expose the truth, right Jack?" and Jack was like "Yeah. Where's the evidence?". Dana was like "I dunno" and Jack was like "WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" and Cole was like "Hey, steady on" and Jack was like "I just needed her to think I would kill her, 'kay? I wasn't really going to."

So Dana took them to the bank where the evidence was and she went in with Cole while Jack waited outside, because the safety deposit box was on their account or something. As soon as they were alone Dana was like "He was totally going to kill me back there" and Cole was like "Oh come on, give it up, no he wasn't". Dana got the evidence from the box, but she also got a gun and a small bomb from the box, and she knocked Cole out and escaped.

But Jack wasn't having any of that. He chased her down and she was like "Okay, fine. We can make a deal. What can I do?" and Jack was like;

"Nothing."

And he killed her, and took the evidence. He was totally lying right to Cole's face the whole time. What a bastard. That was a good episode though. First properly good episode since the second half of the season began. The Russians are after Jack now though because Logan is meddling around with stuff like the sneaky twat he is. Can't believe President Taylor is just letting him run wild with his shady dealings. I guess there's no turning back now though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Dana was killed the exact same way as Nina.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting Nina was around after season 1.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Season 8: 12pm - 1pm

Daaaaaaayum.

Jack called that reporter from the start of the season to set up a meeting. But Logan's people and the Russians intercepted the call and set up a trap at the meeting place. But Jack knew they would do that and was ready for them and got away with the reporter and one of the Russian operatives. It's the man who killed Renee.

Jack tortured the hell out of the guy to find out who was running this whole thing. It was brutal. I know he's tortured people before but it wasn't as dirty or as prolonged as this. Plus it's been about 2 whole season since he did anything like this. It was quite shocking.

The guy didn't talk though. There was a small scene where Jack was rifling through all his torture tools quietly muttering "This isn't working" that made him look like a complete lunatic. Before, even in the worst situations it was always (well, almost always) clear that Jack was doing what he thought was right, that he wanted justice. But now it really looks like he just wants revenge. Kind of makes it hard to think of him as the good guy.

Jack noticed that the SIM card from the guy's phone was missing, and came to the conclusion that he had swallowed it. Jack cut the guy open to get it back, and amazingly it still worked. That's when he found out that Charles Logan was involved.

He was already super pissed off, but now it's going to be even worse. He'll enter into some kind of ultimate state of pissed-offedness and people will start chopping off their own fingers or blowtorching themselves as soon as he looks at them because he's so pissed off.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Season 8: 1pm - 2pm

HOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Jack got himself kitted out in full body armour complete with psycho-killer face mask and ambushed Logan's car in a tunnel like the fucking Terminator. Took out all the secret service, then climbed in the bonet of the car, shot a hole in the buller proof windshield and dropped a smoke grenade inside to force Logan out. Then he got Logan to talk and boy did Logan talk. He told Jack exactly who was organising this whole thing on the Russian side. Novakovic, the head of the Russian delegation. So Jack decided to pay him a little visit. He got stabbed by one of the guards but he got up to the room okay.

Meanwhile Chloe's been working on finding Jack and she figured out who his contact was that he's been getting all these cool weapons from, and she sent Cole to find him. Logan also convinced President Taylor to lock down the press regarding the evidence that Jack gave to the reporter, so the FBI is out looking for her. She called Hassan's daughter and tried to pass the evidence on to Hassan's wife but the FBI got to her before she could.

When CTU found Logan he called Novakovic to warn. Cut to Novakovic's room where all the guards are shot to hell and Novakovic is lying dead on the floor with a fucking fire-poker lodged in his chest. WHY DID WE NOT GET TO SEE THAT. That's fucking mental. Although it does beg the question; Jack's been flat out murdering everyone involved, so why did he let Logan go...?

Oh wait it's because he planted a transponder on Logan and Logan calledPresidentSuvarovanditturnsoutSuvarovorganisedthewholethingandorderedthehitonReneeandnowJackknowsandherecordedthewholethingOHMYGOOOOD!

Seriously, this is insane.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 pm

THATS JACK BAUER
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Season 8: 2pm - 3pm

FUUUUUUUUCK.

Jack's going to assassinate the President of Russia. Chloe tried to stop him but he just knocked her out. He's going through with this. He knows that Chloe arranged for teams to be sent in after her if she didn't come back, and that there are orders to shoot him on sight, but he doesn't care. He's got his sniper rifle ready and he's just waiting. He tried to do things through official channels but President Taylot decided to cover everything up so he's appointed himself judge, jury and executioner.

This... This doesn't seem worth it. Jack finally had a family again. A good relationship with his daughter and granddaughter. He was going to go live with them. But he's giving that all up to avenge Renee. I mean, I liked Renee, but altogether he spent less than 2 days with her. And those two days were about 3 years apart. It seems more likely to me that he has actually gone insane from grief and guilt. Mostly guilt.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Season 8: 3pm - 4pm

Aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Chloe came to and managed to talk Jack down and get him to try to simply gethe evidence out to the media. So Jack made Chloe shoot him. Because orders were to shoot him on sight and if she didn't they would know she was helping him. But Logan's men realised she was helping him anyway and the recording still didn't get out. Logan got hold of it and gave it to President Taylor. Logan also put in motion a plan to attack Jack's ambulance and kill him.

Taylor watched the recording, which wasn't just Logan and Suvarov's conversation, but also Jack's final words, meant presumably for Kim. And that finally made President Taylor realise what an evil asshole she was being and she pulled out of the peace agreement and tried to save Jack.

But, at the end of the day, Jack killed a lot of people and caused a lot of trouble. America and Russia will be after. So... *sigh* he has to go on the run again.

Fuck off. Fuck right off. That's not good. I don't want Jack to be on the run again. It's too sad. Is a happy ending really too much to ask for from 24? Am I supposed to be happy that President Taylor came clean about 6 hours too fucking late and royally fucked up Jack's life because of it? Am I supposed to think "Hooray, there goes Jack Bauer into the ether until he's needed again! What a hero!"? Because I'm not thinking that.

Admitteldly the last few episodes were very good but seeing Jack go of the deepest end he's ever gone off and realising that there was absolutely no way it would end well for him wasn't very nice. Especially knowing that this was the end of the series. I just wanted Jack to get on that plane and go to be with his family. But no. He has to run away, and on top of that his family could be in danger because of what he's done, and we're supposed to trust that Chloe and CTU can keep them safe.

Well fuck you 24.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:03 am

They made a shitty ending because they were plannin on making movies.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Well that sucks.

I still think it was insane for Jack to go as mad as he did over Renee too. He did only know her for about 40 hours in total. There was presidential cover up involving the assassiation of someone he cared about in season 5 too. 3 people he cared about even. All he did then was try to expose it, not go completely mental and murder everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 am

Damn, I forgot about this. I should have come back to it for Live Another Day. I can't believe there's only one episode of that left. It doesn't seem possible to end everything properly in one episode (although I'm sure I've said that before).
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 am

Why watch 24 when you can live it in D&D?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches 24   Moose watches 24 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches 24
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10