Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo's Mass Effect 3 Comments, Almost Mostly Spoiler Free and Tinged With Hatred

Go down 
+4
Talking Sock
Baal
SimianWonder
Neo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Neo's Mass Effect 3 Comments, Almost Mostly Spoiler Free and Tinged With Hatred - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Mass Effect 3 Comments, Almost Mostly Spoiler Free and Tinged With Hatred   Neo's Mass Effect 3 Comments, Almost Mostly Spoiler Free and Tinged With Hatred - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:47 pm

A friend of mine linked me to this and I have to say, I really wish that this was the way they explained away that awful ending. Turning it into a struggle with indoctrination would have been infinitely better than what we got.

Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Neo's Mass Effect 3 Comments, Almost Mostly Spoiler Free and Tinged With Hatred - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Mass Effect 3 Comments, Almost Mostly Spoiler Free and Tinged With Hatred   Neo's Mass Effect 3 Comments, Almost Mostly Spoiler Free and Tinged With Hatred - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:48 pm

The indoctrination theory was mooted almost as soon as the game hit, and whilst I really wished it had been true, the extended cut pretty much rules out any possibility of that being the case. Still, I loved ME3 for everything it got right.
Back to top Go down

Neo's Mass Effect 3 Comments, Almost Mostly Spoiler Free and Tinged With Hatred
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4