Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)

Go down 
+14
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Maskull
Kaede
A_Nonny_Moose
Old School
brandon
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
Baal
Zero
Kimarous
Skip
Neo
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Empty
PostSubject: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:48 pm

for not playing ME2, people on /v/ are saying that it includes ME1 as well, no legitimate source for that though.
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/17/mass-effect-2-out-on-ps3-january-2011/
Also, I found this very amusing:
Quote :
FACEBOOK QUOTES TIME

Rocco Logaraj Holy fuck. I just hope the PS3 won't get anything that 360 can't get. Just stay fair. please...

Bii ビイ デニス Why is the ps3 getting one of our exclusive titles? This sucks.

Nick Schroeder Fuck this shit. First BioShock gets handed over to Sony, now this?! Although I have a PS3 as well, I demand that at least God of War 3 and LittleBigPlanet get transferred over to people who only have an xbox.

Lasse Bruun Oszlár I feel like that this would only be alright if we got something in return.. Like God of War 3 for the 360 or something.

Patrick Α Davis BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Mass Effect was a special gift to us Xbox users. i was what made us proud beyond halo to be a 360 user, now we've lost that pride Sad

Davonte Blaze Shaw Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! I feel betrayed.
How dare u goto the gay station 3?!!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 am

Quote :
Rocco Logaraj Holy fuck. I just hope the PS3 won't get anything that 360 can't get. Just stay fair. please...
Oh I lol'd. And I lol'd HARD.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 am

When I get Mass Effect 2, I'm getting it for the PC so that I can import my Mass Effect characters.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:14 am

Kimarous wrote:
When I get Mass Effect 2, I'm getting it for the PC so that I can import my Mass Effect characters.
Of course. I prefer to play it on PC anyway, this is just for anyone who doesn't have the option of playing on PC or 360.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:52 pm

What about the first ME?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh man, now I have another reason to not buy a 360.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 am

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.226704-Microsoft-Mass-Effect-Not-Ideal-On-PlayStation-3

Microsoft doesn't think gamers should play Mass Effect 2 anywhere else but on the Xbox 360.

In related news, Pope says people should stay Catholic.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:47 am

Quote :
Microsoft doesn't think gamers should play Mass Effect 2 anywhere else but on the Xbox 360.

Microsoft is also full of idiots who thought the Kinect (Or however the fuck you spell it) was a good idea.

MORE NEWS AT ELEVEN
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 am

Baal wrote:
Quote :

Microsoft is also full of idiots who thought the Kinect (Or however the fuck you spell it) was a good idea.

MORE NEWS AT ELEVEN

Soon they will be telling us to drink Pepsi the freaks.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 pm

If anyone wants a laugh at an extremely butthurt 360 fanboy, search for 'GeneralMLD' on youtube and watch his recent video regarding the ME situation. I'd link it but I'm on a 10kb/s connection right now and it took me 10 minutes to sign in to Steam, I'm not going to bother trying to load any sites with flash.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Michael Atkinson wrote:
If anyone wants a laugh at an extremely butthurt 360 fanboy, search for 'GeneralMLD' on youtube and watch his recent video regarding the ME situation. I'd link it but I'm on a 10kb/s connection right now and it took me 10 minutes to sign in to Steam, I'm not going to bother trying to load any sites with flash.

You mean this?

Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

gay station 3? is that guy living under a pile of ignorance?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 am

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Michael Atkinson wrote:
You mean this?
Yes.
Mr.Aki wrote:
gay station 3? is that guy living under a pile of ignorance?
Yes. He's the admin of http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net/ as well, check out the 'Console Wars' forum...
Quote :
The Console War
Discuss the state of the "Console War" and the Xbox 360's dominance in hardcore gaming. NOTE: This is NOT a multi-console forum.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Michael Atkinson wrote:
Discuss the state of the "Console War" and the Xbox 360's dominance in hardcore gaming. NOTE: This is NOT a multi-console forum.
Wat
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

This is pretty amusing.
I'm a Wii man myself. But I have a PS3 as well.
And I heard good things about ME. Maybe I should give it a purchase next year.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 pm

The first ME was published my Microsoft Games wasn't it? It's not going to any other console.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The first ME was published my Microsoft Games wasn't it? It's not going to any other console.
Microsoft for 360, EA for PC.
Regardless, you're probably right. My money is on the 'extra content' being some sort of speed-run through the events of ME that lets you make choices to carry into your ME2 save.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm

It would be really stupid to only give us ME 2, but not the first.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:32 pm

If MS holds some kind of right to it, they won't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:36 pm

i like all the systems, and i play games for all of them (well, admittedly, i dont have much exposure to a PS3, but i own and play disgaea 3 over on prpl's occaisionally)
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 pm

In my opinion ME2 is the 360s best game but to lose the ability to bring your ME character across would lessen some of the impact events considerably.

Still, the opportunity to bore more people with tales of how unbelievably fucking awesome ME2 is is one I will not pass up;

No matter the format, if you like games you have a duty to at least try ME2. If you haven't yet played it and intend to do so, stay away from spoilers. I mean it. STAY AWAY FROM SPOILERS. There are a couple of genuine 'Holy fucking shit!' moments that can easily be ruined by simply careful browsing on Bioware GFAQs forums. I managed to avoid everything until I'd played the game, and I'm convinced that it was a better experience because I had no idea what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm

That guy was kind of right when he was talking about the revenue. PS3 won't get nearly as much attention on ME2. For one, the 360 version of most games gets more attention right off the bat and the release date does hamper it even more.

But who really gives a shit. Just buy the damn game and play it. He was getting butthurt over nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:31 am

Confirmed to include Overlord, Kasumi, Shadow Broker and Blood Dragon Armor DLCs on disc, a Cerberus Network code for all the free stuff 360 and PC got and an interactive comic by Dark Horse which will detail the whole story of ME1 and allow the player to make all the major plot choices. The rest of the paid DLC will be available on PSN, possibly in larger packs.
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/09/mass-effect-2-dlc-on-ps3-explained-interactive-comic-confirmed/
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:35 pm

No real surprises there then.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Sounds like a definite purchase to me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)   Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now there's no excuse (Mass Effect 2)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next