Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.

Go down 
+9
Dr. Chocolate
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
Zero
Ellis
Superbuu3
brandon
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Empty
PostSubject: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:28 pm

This game is awful, even for the 90s the look is terrible, the actual gameplay is boring and the gore is really bleh. I loved playing this at laundromats on arcade machines though as a kid because there was blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 pm

I don't recall any shit games I played as a child. I do remember playing this cool game with this caveman who had a giant head which he used to smash shit with though.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Baal wrote:

This game is awful, even for the 90s the look is terrible, the actual gameplay is boring and the gore is really bleh. I loved playing this at laundromats on arcade machines though as a kid because there was blood.

Same with Blood Storm...which was pretty much the same as that.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 pm

masters of monsters disciples of gaia
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:10 am

double dragon 1 and 2, i played pretty much every beat em up you can name but those aged so badly its not even funny. DD1 moved at a snails pace on home consoles. Sure i played worse ones but i didn't like them.

renegade which was the english sequel to river city ransom blew that shit out of the water as did the final fight 3 and SoR series.

Bubsy the bobcat was a horrible unfunny platformer i had, for some reasoni thought it was good i eventually learned it was one of the worst games ever, although death animations were dunny and crash ripped off those hardcore.

I could post a shitload more i wil later after other people comment.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:22 am

is that bubsy game one with that orange animal thing?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am

Also road rash and basically any racing game that wasn't 3d.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:31 am

i think i had that for genesis
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 am

Love Angel Brandon wrote:
i think i had that for genesis
yeah i had it on that it looks the same adn that guy is insanely goof that game was fucking hard.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:56 am

medal of honor front line that game feels weird after playing other shooters that are far superior
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:58 am

the last medal of honor i played was rising sun and that was awful headshots didn't one hit kill, it seemed to be as effective to shoot a guy in the arm to the head. absolutely shit.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:05 am

Dude, I loved Double Dragon 2. So much so that when I finally got around to playing DD1, I thought that one was shit right off the bat and instead went back to the 2nd one. Still like it, And I still think it's a decent game, especially compared to the first. lol
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:13 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
the last medal of honor i played was rising sun and that was awful headshots didn't one hit kill, it seemed to be as effective to shoot a guy in the arm to the head. absolutely shit.

I got this too thinking it was would be as awesome as Frontline. I was severely dissapointed. And headshots were one hit kills, the hit detecction for the guns was so bad though that most of the time headshots didn't even register.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 am

Ellis wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I got this too thinking it was would be as awesome as Frontline. I was severely dissapointed. And headshots were one hit kills, the hit detecction for the guns was so bad though that most of the time headshots didn't even register.

Sounds about right i was playing on gamecube, i had the PS1 ones which if you were slightly off on headshots you shot off there helmet, this one was just plain shit.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Croc.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Donkey Kong 64.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:09 pm

What? I loved both Croc, Croc 2 and DK 64. You be straight trippin'
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:11 pm

I loved DK64 too, up until a few months ago when I played it again and realised it's just one big collectathon with some cool looking monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 am

B.I.O. Freaks

Still like this game a tad bit. It's basically Mortal Kombat, If you could perform fatalities from the get-go, fly, and had spammable firearms (Stryker excluded, lol).
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 am

Croc isn't terrible.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 am

galerians
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Rampage, the PS1 game, not the older one
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Croc isn't terrible.

The gameplay is so shaky and unstable.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Gex Enter the gecko released around the same time was far superior
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Bubsy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.   Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrible games you played as a child that you thought were cool.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next