Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good

Go down 
+4
Zero
Baal
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Empty
PostSubject: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 am

Just Cause 2, number 1 recommendation out of all the games i list, i probably paid 10 pounds for this so was more then double everything else on this list, but its amazing great and a must buy. Its the kind of game where if you don't find it fun the problem is with you not the game as the only limittion is your imagination.

Alpha Protocol, got this dirt cheap definitely something i recommend everyone try at least once, you'll either love it or hate it.

Bionic Commando, not the best game but stupidly cheap, basically its a very good game if you like dicking around as throwing stuff around with the bionic arm is great teh swinging mechanic is a bit messed up. The story was pretty shit to.

Mirror's Edge, another marmite game, but i think everyone could appreciate this if they get to the higher levels of player expertise when you know how to navigate the environment with speed and finesse this game is helluva lot of fun.

I'll post more later, if i can remember anything cheap i picked up recently, or at least not that long ago.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 am

Castlevania Legacy of Darkness, It's an old ass N64 game that was supposed to be (and rightfully should have been) the first Castlevania game on the N64. But instead, It followed the obvious Beta that was just titled "Castlevania" and oddly enough not Castlevania 64. LoD is atleast 10,000 times better than it's immediate predecessor. And if for some reason you like the other one better, Well then good news. You can basically unlock it in all of it's glory when you beat the game and unlock the previous mains, Reinhardt & Carrie. And if that's not enough, You can also unlock a 4th character that uses a gun. Whoopee. Very Happy

...So, Yeah, I think I got a good game.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:18 am

Gotta agree with Buu on Bionic Commando. The game is pretty fun but some of the achievements are ridiculously annoying, the swinging mechanics are a bit screwed an the story is complete crap.

Also, Dante's Inferno is a fun game to get at cheap prices. It's a giant God of War clone but a fun one with a stupid story.

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is ridiculously fun. It's third-person shooter that basically has 50 chasing after a crystal skull with crazy stupid things happening, it is also the only game to date with a "swear" button that makes 50... well it should be self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:11 am

I bought Onimusha cheap and it was OK.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 am

Call of Duty 5, I guess it was alright, but all I played was Campaign, and Zombies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Kind of an old game but somewhat rare. I bought Parasite Eve yesterday for only $12. I use to have it when I was younger up until it got stolen really enjoyed it and a great price considering it was a like new copy.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Maximo was $3 and it was fun. Still need to finish it because I gto sidetracked by other things. Also I havent been at Tobi's for a while.
And fro those who dont know, Maximo is from the same series as Super Ghost n Goblins but easier.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Swing Away Golf for $5 for PS2. Best golf game ever.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:28 am

Just Cause 2 for £10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good   Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap games you bought and which ones you thought were good
Page 1 of 1