Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prototype 2 (probably)

Go down 
+7
Rockstar_Sinistar
Dr. Chocolate
Skip
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:06 pm

I quite liked Alex. Well, not Alex, but... you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:32 am

Alex Mercer > random soldier, but i guess plotwise this is interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

He won't be a random soldier once you start playing as him will he? We don't know how he becomes infected yet. It'll certainly have to be some extraordinary circumstance like with Mercer.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:43 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
He won't be a random soldier once you start playing as him will he? We don't know how he becomes infected yet. It'll certainly have to be some extraordinary circumstance like with Mercer.

I just really took a dislike to the babble in the trailer it really didn't get my attention.

I think its the whole thing that Mercer was meant to be a freak accident but now its happened twice and this guy will obviously get stronger then mercer in a shorter time frame due to the nature of how sequels work.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:58 am

Well we know Mercer wasn't a one off because there was that little boy or whatever. Although he seemed to be the complete opposite of what happened to Mercer, but still.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:01 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well we know Mercer wasn't a one off because there was that little boy or whatever. Although he seemed to be the complete opposite of what happened to Mercer, but still.
That was pretty much my point they would have been able to reproduce that kid and his mum more easily.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:26 am

I don't see why.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:50 am

Mum had virus mum had kid, thats all that happened with them.

Mercer dropped the vial next to himself and a bunch of guys only he turned into a shapeshifting badass.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:54 am

I'm pretty sure it was said that they couldn't recreate him though. They had no idea what he was. He had no signs at all of even having the virus.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:59 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was said that they couldn't recreate him though. They had no idea what he was. He had no signs at all of even having the virus.
You talking about the kid?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:09 am

Yeah. Wasn't the kid like 50 years old or something?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:21 am

Fuck trying to read up on this game is a clusterfuck I think i need to play it again and Cross was 38.

He wasn't the final boss though so apparently I completely missed something midgame.

HAHAHA

I totally missed that apparently Cross wasn't E Green's son and that kid is Pariahm he's not even in the game.

But this new guy is black so he can't be pariah.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 am

Pariah, that's what it was. Yeah, that wasn't Cross. Cross just got absorbed by a super hunter at some point or something, and then the hunter stayed as Cross in order to... Something.

I can't really remember the details either. But in fact that shows how it would so had for something like Mercer to be recreated, since it happened to Cross.

Pariah was like the opposite of Mercer in that he had perfectly assimilated the virus into his system and yet had chemical trace of it. Mercer was the result of the virus perfectly assimilating a human body, memories and everything, to the point that Mercer didn't even know. Mercer was 100% virus and Pariah was 100% human, but they were both a biological mixture of the virus and a human body.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:54 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Pariah, that's what it was. Yeah, that wasn't Cross. Cross just got absorbed by a super hunter at some point or something, and then the hunter stayed as Cross in order to... Something.

I can't really remember the details either. But in fact that shows how it would so had for something like Mercer to be recreated, since it happened to Cross.

Pariah was like the opposite of Mercer in that he had perfectly assimilated the virus into his system and yet had chemical trace of it. Mercer was the result of the virus perfectly assimilating a human body, memories and everything, to the point that Mercer didn't even know. Mercer was 100% virus and Pariah was 100% human, but they were both a biological mixture of the virus and a human body.
Eh? too many key words missing in that sentence.

I think recreating pariah and Mercer should have been nigh on impossible. Adding a third sinilar being into the equation is retarded.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:00 am

Yeah, it does seem like a complete deviation from everything that was set up in the first game. But I do like the idea of playing as someone else and going after Mercer.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:14 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Yeah, it does seem like a complete deviation from everything that was set up in the first game. But I do like the idea of playing as someone else and going after Mercer.
They just better not try to make him emotional and relatable i liked the ice cold killer feel of mercer. I mean the guy effectively wanted some cash and was willing to destroy mankind when the shit hit the fan. So his attitude made more sense later. The guy didn't give a fuck about anyone except his sister and anyone in his way he killed with enthusiasm.

If this new guy has emotions and wants to go after Mercer for whatever reason he better have enough reason for it to be ok to kill the civilians wandering the street or this game will seem dumb.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 am

From the trailer it seemed like he was overseas when all the stuff in the first game happened, and he came back to find New York and his family gone, because of Alex Mercer. So I doubt he cares about anything other than killing him.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:32 am

I thought it would've made more sense if he was a member of blackwatch seeing as they were like quite an important part of the first game never get why they add randoms into games.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 am

It's for shits n' giggles. That, and to give an excuse to cash in a profit. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 am

If this guy is coming back from war with Iraq or afghanistan I will ignore the storyline completely and pretend i'm playing as mercer.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:25 am

I hope his VA's acting is as hilariously over the top as Mercer's.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 am

Sora wrote:
I hope his VA's acting is as hilariously over the top as Mercer's.
The original Japanese VA was way better though.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:31 am

>_______________________________________________________________________________>
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:33 am

Sora wrote:
>_______________________________________________________________________________>
Don't tell me you prefer the 2009 dub the 2010 dub was way better.

I will hunt you down to whatever forum your on SOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 am

<_______________________________________________________________________________<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prototype 2 (probably)   Prototype 2 (probably) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype 2 (probably)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next