Share | 

Recently Watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:39 am

I watched Now You See Me 1 and 2, and I'm genuinely not sure if I recommend them. Like, I was entertained, and I enjoyed them, but they have serious flaws and are not very good movies.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Faust
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:44 pm

Miss Perigrine's House for Peculiar Children
Interesting movie, it entertained me.
Here's a link.
Skip wrote:
I watched Now You See Me 1 and 2, and I'm genuinely not sure if I recommend them. Like, I was entertained, and I enjoyed them, but they have serious flaws and are not very good movies.
The first one is like Man of Steel, the second is like the live action Street Fighter, stupid movies I enjoy but wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Faust
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:02 am

Resident Evil: The Final Bullshit
At least with Alice. Brace yourselves, for there are plans for yet another series launch, there is a reboot in the plans.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Today at 7:42 am

Wonder Woman

eh, it's better than Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad as in at least it didn't haveso many stupid things going on... but I found myslef yawning alot. There's a lot of points in the movie where it just seems to slow down for story's sake probably but it ends up being just boring.

When it does pick up on more action it's great though.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Today at 11:26 am

I thought Wonder Woman was great. It was much more cohesive than the messes that were BvS or Suicide Squad, and I thought Gal Gadot made an excellent Diana. A lot of people - myself included - scoffed when she was cast, but she absolutely nailed the character here.

The action scenes were terrific as well, from crossing No-mans-land, to fighting in the town, right through to Diana going Super-Saiyan in the end encounter, it was all well shot, well choreographed and looked way better than the black and grey rain-soaked BvS fights.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Today at 2:33 pm

The ending of Wonder Woman was too Zazk Snyder-ish, and there's a couple weird things I had problems with (like the super-strength gas that served no purpose other than misdirection). But overall I really enjoyed it. It's what Man of Steel should have been.

SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Today at 3:10 pm

It was an origin story about someone who wanted to help people, but when she was told not to, she went and did it anyway. She continued to do it because she believed it was her duty to do so, unlike Snyder's Superman. Even when she had completed her objective, she was quite prepared to stay and fight for mankind because she believed in what we could be.

Yes, it's pretty much the development Superman should have received, and in the otherwise grim and dank DCEU it felt like a breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   

Back to top Go down

Recently Watched
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27