Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recently in GTA4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Recently in GTA4 Empty
PostSubject: Recently in GTA4   Recently in GTA4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Now I'm almost done with my second playthrough (only the last mission left), I've just started going around doing random crap and playing with the physics. Finding a motorway and then running in front of traffic has become a hobby, or driving into onward traffic on a motorcycle and seeing how far you can fly.

Also started searching for good rooftops to start killing spree's from. I did this a lot in Vice City, because there was a perfect roof for it. The top floor of one of the car parks had a slightly raised edge, so you could stand right on the edge and no bullets from below would hit you. Spent quite a while sniping from that roof. The police are more ingenius in GTA4 though, so it has to be a roof that you can only access by helicopter (otherwsie the police run up the stairs and onto the roof). It's also preferable to have some various raised areas so that when the choppers come, you can back into a corner for cover and make the choppers fly out in front of you.

Started cheating quite a lot as well. Mainly spawning vehicles, getting rid of wanted levels, etc. This time around it has no effect on getting 100%. Razz
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Recently in GTA4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently in GTA4   Recently in GTA4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 pm

sounds cool

i used to use the same car park in VC
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Recently in GTA4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently in GTA4   Recently in GTA4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:24 pm

I like Police chases too. And the cool thing is that a if you do a health cheat while in a vehicle, it repairs the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Recently in GTA4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently in GTA4   Recently in GTA4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:51 pm

really that is kinda cool
vehicles exploding and flying out of windshields make police chases hard
Back to top Go down

Recently in GTA4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently in GTA4   Recently in GTA4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:14 am

I STILL haven't played this past the scene where .... Roman? was it gets shot in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Recently in GTA4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently in GTA4   Recently in GTA4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:07 am

i didn't find this one all that interestingi just taxi my asss everywhere
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Recently in GTA4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently in GTA4   Recently in GTA4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Shame this won't make this game magically good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recently in GTA4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently in GTA4   Recently in GTA4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently in GTA4
Page 1 of 1