Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff

Go down 
+2
Zero
Superbuu3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Empty
PostSubject: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 am

seriously this is a great series to eb a fan of

apparently majima may be a playable character in yakuza of the end

The PSP game:
This will be for all intents and purpose the 6th game in the yakuza series ( i think it should be released before Y5)
but the second spin off title
as its on psp this is of no interest to me

http://kotaku.com/5520978/next-yakuza-game-is-psp-bound

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 am

I think I'm going to get into Yakuza pretty soon. Maybe after I finish the four Metal Gear Solids.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:56 am

wtf i as just about to grab 3 soon
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 pm

All they have to do to localise these games is adding subtitles. It's rather annoying that we have to wait that long for them to be released here.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 pm

They're just idiots, which they proved by removing mahjong and hostess bars and some other thing.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:44 pm

i love mahjong.....
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Guess who's back in Yakuza 5 as a playable character lol

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/08/18/ryuji_goda_in_ps3_yakuza/

This guy from 4 will be playable to, i thin he's the main character in 4:

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1238427_1124.html

The other two playables are Kazuma and Majima. No idea if the cast will be extended.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1237829_1124.html
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 pm

For god's sake, can Sega hurry up and release the damn English versions over here? I'd like to get Yakuza 4 before they begin development on Yakuza 6.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Baal wrote:
For god's sake, can Sega hurry up and release the damn English versions over here? I'd like to get Yakuza 4 before they begin development on Yakuza 6.

yakuza 4 will be out in march expect us to get annual releases of these games at that time.

Yakuza 5 will probably be out a couple of months later in japan. It doesn't sound as far along as the others have been around this time of year.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Oh March? Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Baal wrote:
Oh March? Alright then.

I follow these games a lot going by the lack of any in game footage at this point i'm hoping that japan gets this later then march. Y5 is also meant to be the first game to really mix up gameplay. Hopefullly in a good way.

Even if they don't get Y5 out by march like i'm predicting, this hopefully won't effect us getting Y5 the following march. The only real reason they are waiting so long in between releases is mainly so it doesn't effect sales of the previous game i.e. if i knew i'd get another yakuza game in less then a year i might be tempted to just wait for it (would never happen, but lesser fans may think like that)

Anyway Majima in 5 = instant buy i don't care what the gameplay changes are.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Oh March? Alright then.

I follow these games a lot going by the lack of any in game footage at this point i'm hoping that japan gets this later then march. Y5 is also meant to be the first game to really mix up gameplay. Hopefullly in a good way.

Even if they don't get Y5 out by march like i'm predicting, this hopefully won't effect us getting Y5 the following march. The only real reason they are waiting so long in between releases is mainly so it doesn't effect sales of the previous game i.e. if i knew i'd get another yakuza game in less then a year i might be tempted to just wait for it (would never happen, but lesser fans may think like that)

Turn-based strategy with action points and a grid system.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Kaede wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Oh March? Alright then.

Turn-based strategy with action points and a grid system.

The releases of pictures suggest gun heavy combat. I don't think i like JRPGs any more unless its a battle rpg
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:51 pm

fuck yeh ryuji
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 am

i haven't played 3 since the day i bought it....
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:35 am

and i thought you wer e a fellow fan..... judas
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 am

i would if my friend would let me go to his place
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 am

You probably shouldn't have sat on his toilet seat, cracking it probably got him mad
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:44 am

it was my toilet seat i cracked

he'd probably laugh if i cracked his
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff   yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yakuza of the end is currently being made and a PSP spinoff
Page 1 of 1