Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Empty
PostSubject: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 am

It's fucking huge 21gbs, mang. Even in a compressed state it's 18gbs. So I was like, "Fuck it." and I went to go buy it after work.

Anyway, I'll play it on the weekend and post my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 am

You should rent games and make back-ups. Unless you actually feel like supporting a certain game or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Oh yeah i forgot that game is huge by ps3 exclusives are. I think it even installs like 7 gig or something ridiculous, it is a brilliant game though and worth supporting.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 am

I only played for about 20 minutes. It's 3 in the morning, mang. I am beeaatttt, the only reason I'm up now is because I'm looking to torrent Demon Souls and Fall Out 2.

Anyway, the graphics are way better than I was expecting the city looks fucking awesome.

Skip wrote:
You should rent games and make back-ups. Unless you actually feel like supporting a certain game or whatever.

I don't have any rental stores around. It's either buy them or pirate them.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:53 am

Ah, that's a shame.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Babby wrote:
Anyway, the graphics are way better than I was expecting the city looks fucking awesome.

A lot of people said the graphics were shit i personally was relly impressed with them, and like i was telling you early there's something awesome about how they do the city so it feels real.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Until you get to the virtual reality simulator then things get silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 pm

After sitting back and watching those cutscenes again I finally get into town. (Last time I walked for a bit and just shut it off.)

I start fighting with the Street Punks. The first thing that bothers me is that I can't lock on to the target and I punch air the fighting also feels a tiny bit clunky. Just a small gripe, games like these SHOULD really have a lock on system.

I'm in not a gamey mood today so I shut off after the tut.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:00 am

Babby wrote:
After sitting back and watching those cutscenes again I finally get into town. (Last time I walked for a bit and just shut it off.)

I start fighting with the Street Punks. The first thing that bothers me is that I can't lock on to the target and I punch air the fighting also feels a tiny bit clunky. Just a small gripe, games like these SHOULD really have a lock on system.

I'm in not a gamey mood today so I shut off after the tut.
When you get into the bigger brawls you'll see the advanatage of not locking, i thought there was a button though like L1 or R1 can't remember i never block or lock on in this, i just dodge/counter.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:43 pm

R1.
It can be useful for dodging, though, like in boss fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.   I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I actually had to go buy Yakuza 3.
Page 1 of 1