Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3   ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 am

i didn't think that guy was too bad, but i don't rember how strong i was. i know i usedhigh endurance weapons against him though..... i think
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3   ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 am

oh i pretty much never use equip weapons theres none in that area IIRC and he kept breaking my block
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3   ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:30 am

i don't think they can break blocks if you're heat is high i rarely use heat moves on bosses in these games now
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3   ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 am

I can't help but think this is why i always find mid level bosses harder as i never bother getting those upgrades till late so he most likely was wrecking my block every few seconds with that twirl ing shit he did.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3   ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:00 pm

I thought Lau was really hard until I fought him over and over in Ultimate Challenge (did all the basic fighting ones, oh yeah), but then I just learned to take it easy, and even killed three of him.
I'm thinking of replaying the game on New game+ Hard with all my skills and stuff. Any tips or thoughts?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3   ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:01 pm

it probably is. i'm extra cautious against early bosses than i am with later ones
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3   ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Kaede wrote:
I thought Lau was really hard until I fought him over and over in Ultimate Challenge (did all the basic fighting ones, oh yeah), but then I just learned to take it easy, and even killed three of him.
I'm thinking of replaying the game on New game+ Hard with all my skills and stuff. Any tips or thoughts?
That would be pretty easy seeing as you'll have all the strongest moves against the relatively weak early bosses.

Only real tip is throwing is essential whereas its almost pointless in normal.

Learn to counter you'll need it and side step more but you'll pick up side stepping as you play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3   ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: anyone playing yakuza 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3