Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
Zero
Savage
Haseoviawesome
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaede
Kaio
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kaio wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kaio wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I really doubt genuine canned laughter is used often. Certainly not on most sitcoms. Maybe America is different though.

There are so many laugh track comedies in the USA that Wikipedia decided to just list the ones that don't use a laugh track in them.
Is it actually canned laughter though? I'd assume those shows are actually filmed in front of a studio audience who do actually laugh.

Yes, it's canned laughter. It's just an alternative term for laugh track.
Canned laughter isn't genuine though. It's just stock audio that's stuck on to a show that wasn't filmed before or screened for a live audience (or that was but the audience didn't laugh). Even for shows that do use a live audience the laugh track obviously has to be edited around and stuff. I'd still be surprised if most laughter, even on the majority of "bad" but popular sitcoms, was actually canned.

Fact is that that sitcoms where people laugh every second is annoying and redundant.

THERE.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
I wasn't being srs, br0...
Well it's not like it was obviously a joke.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Similarities between Seinfeld and Twilight:

- mainstream
- only America likes it
- 'tarded main character
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Jerry's not retarded and a lot of countries like it.

You're just mad because you like weird shit like Glee.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:05 pm

I am Obi-Wan Kenobi and Kaio is like Anakin. Your downfall will lead us into a state of anxiety and fear for two decades!

Moose is like Yoda or something because he's alive.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Random shitty character wrote:
Jerry's not retarded and a lot of countries like it.

You're just mad because you like weird shit like Glee.

Nothing wrong with weird shit. It didn't win a Golden Globe for nothing.

Saying this now. Glee will win the emmys next year and will be the first to beat 30 Rock from getting the award.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Oh you will always return to your dark master, Glee. I thought you were one of us Seinfeld peeps, I thought we were bros. What happened to us? You used to be cool. USED TO BE cool. You were like the Leo to my Max Bialystock.

I don't think I can have a bro who hates on Seinfeld...and likes Glee...It's too weird. it'd affect the friendship.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm

I think Moose can be my new bro. But he'll have to stop being British.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 pm

30 Rock sucks.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:15 pm

I like this bro already.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:20 pm

British comedies suck.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Well this won't end well.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Wikipedia wrote:
This is a list of awards won by the television series Sex and the City. Over its course of six seasons, "Sex and the City" was nominated for over 50 Emmy Awards, winning seven of them.

It has also been nominated for 24 Golden Globe Awards, and won 8. Its wins included Best TV Series ? Musical or Comedy, and Best Actress in a TV Series ? Musical or Comedy, (Sarah Jessica Parker) for three consecutive years from 2000 ? 2002, Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Mini-Series, or Movie for Kim Cattrall, and another one for Parker.

See? SatC was a great show. It didn't win all those awards for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Ah, this must be The Emperor. I knew Kaio wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
This is a list of awards won by the television series Sex and the City. Over its course of six seasons, "Sex and the City" was nominated for over 50 Emmy Awards, winning seven of them.

It has also been nominated for 24 Golden Globe Awards, and won 8. Its wins included Best TV Series ? Musical or Comedy, and Best Actress in a TV Series ? Musical or Comedy, (Sarah Jessica Parker) for three consecutive years from 2000 ? 2002, Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Mini-Series, or Movie for Kim Cattrall, and another one for Parker.

See? SatC was a great show. It didn't win all those awards for nothing.

Why aren't you watching Glee? One of the makers of The OC is part of the creators IIRC and there's a fabulous main character.

EDIT: it was actually Nip/Tuck. Oh, well, same thing.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm

I will check it out then.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmhKSXRfTHo0M2hHMmhSR3BKNXFFS0EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Famguypuke
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 2vi1pib
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:
Darkplace is better than all of them anyway, so...
That's just ignorant. Although Darkplace certainly is amazing. I think I'd still say Father Ted was the best British sitcom, if I had to choose just one.

i agree completely

also seinfeld is awesome
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:57 am

Nothing beats Seinfeld.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 am

Curb does.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:02 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:
Darkplace is better than all of them anyway, so...
That's just ignorant. Although Darkplace certainly is amazing. I think I'd still say Father Ted was the best British sitcom, if I had to choose just one.

i agree completely

also seinfeld is awesome
Actually, I think I'm Alan Partridge might be the best. It's hard to decide.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 am