Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
Zero
Savage
Haseoviawesome
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaede
Kaio
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:38 pm

I never got Everybody Loves Raymond. It just seemed to be the same thing in every episode.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:38 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Random shitty character wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Better than the shit today. Nothing goes that one step beyond anymore. It's all about looks and shit. BORING. Friends is like the only good version of the shit we have today...And Seinfeld, well, it's Seinfeld. Nothing beats Seinfeld.

Bullcrap. Only CBS trash (aside from HIMYM) is shit. There's a ton of great comedies today and most of them don't have those god awful laugh tracks.

The Office, 30 Rock, Community, Chuck and How I Met Your Mother are also on par with those shows of old who get an automatic pass due to the nostalgia factor.

No, Seinfeld is the best, and How I Met Your Mother sucks.

No, not really.

Well, Seinfeld IS the best. Hell, did you still not watch it yet? When the hell are you going to join in the Seinfeld fun!? I'm still waiting. Probably the only comedy that comes second to Seinfeld would be Curb Your Enthusiasm. Then y'all can debate whatever the shit comes after those.

Isn't there any Australian comedy? Or is it all shit?

I haven't noticed any Australia sitcoms these days. They would probably suck if they do exist.

Kaio wrote:
OHSHIT HOW COULD I FORGET

It's Always in Philadelphia and Arrested Development make every comedy look terrible.

Not Seinfeld. AiP has Seinfeld spirit though, I can give you that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I never got Everybody Loves Raymond. It just seemed to be the same thing in every episode.

No way near. It's always pretty different. The only thing alike each episode is that most of the time the parents are the ones really causing damage to whatever situation is happening. That and Drbra being a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I really doubt genuine canned laughter is used often. Certainly not on most sitcoms. Maybe America is different though.

There are so many laugh track comedies in the USA that Wikipedia decided to just list the ones that don't use a laugh track in them.

Quote :

I have this with almost all old sitcoms.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Every episode I saw seemed the same. Ray's mother insults Debra, Ray's brother moans, Ray's dad is inappropriate, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Kaio wrote:

Quote :

....YOU MAINSTREAM FOLLOWING SUNOVABITCH TRAITOR. YOU BETRAYED US, MAN!

Your heart has been contaminated by all these mediocre sitcoms that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

It's time someone made you watch fucking Seinfeld ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Kaio wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I really doubt genuine canned laughter is used often. Certainly not on most sitcoms. Maybe America is different though.

There are so many laugh track comedies in the USA that Wikipedia decided to just list the ones that don't use a laugh track in them.
Is it actually canned laughter though? I'd assume those shows are actually filmed in front of a studio audience who do actually laugh.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm

COME BACK TO US, KAIO! DON'T STARE INTO THE TWANGST LIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:46 pm

I'm afraid we lost him...Kaio's now a Twangst...
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kaio wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Is it actually canned laughter though? I'd assume those shows are actually filmed in front of a studio audience who do actually laugh.

Yes, it's canned laughter. It's just an alternative term for laugh track.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

I don't know him anymore...

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Normal_headdesk
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 pm

I got used to laugh tracks. I don't even remember which ones have it and which don't.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Kaio wrote:

Quote :

....YOU MAINSTREAM FOLLOWING SUNOVABITCH TRAITOR. YOU BETRAYED US, MAN!

Your heart has been contaminated by all these mediocre sitcoms that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

It's time someone made you watch fucking Seinfeld ONCE AND FOR ALL.

How am I a mainstream follower when I DON'T watch all the mainstream, laugh track ridden sitcoms.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

I mean Seinfeld had like 100 million viewers in its final episode. Talk about mainstream.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm

I've yet to watch Seinfeld. I'm still trying to gather up all the classic British sitcoms. Well, most of them. The older stuff like Dad's Army and such I don't have much interest in (even though it might be good). The only one I can think of that I haven't got yet is Only Fools and Horses, but I've seen most of them so many times already and the boxset costs quite a lot, so I'm not sure if I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Darkplace is better than all of them anyway, so...
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Kaio wrote:
I mean Seinfeld had like 100 million viewers in its final episode. Talk about mainstream.

But it's old now, it's when the majority had good taste. The mainstream follow up today sucks. You're one of them, you're my enemy! YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER ANYMORE. I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU THE SAME WAY AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Kaio? He's dead to me...
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Seinfeld bombed in every country that is not the USA though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Kaio wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kaio wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Yes, it's canned laughter. It's just an alternative term for laugh track.
Canned laughter isn't genuine though. It's just stock audio that's stuck on to a show that wasn't filmed before or screened for a live audience (or that was but the audience didn't laugh). Even for shows that do use a live audience the laugh track obviously has to be edited around and stuff. I'd still be surprised if most laughter, even on the majority of "bad" but popular sitcoms, was actually canned.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Kaio was seduced by the dark side of today's mainstream entertainment and ceased to become Kaiolino and became Twangst Kaio. So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Kaio wrote:
Seinfeld bombed in every country that is not the USA though.

YOU LIE!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Darkplace is better than all of them anyway, so...
That's just ignorant. Although Darkplace certainly is amazing. I think I'd still say Father Ted was the best British sitcom, if I had to choose just one.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

I wasn't being srs, br0...
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:57 pm

You must confront Twangst Kaio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next