Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
Zero
Savage
Haseoviawesome
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Kaede
Kaio
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 pm

-_- Hm...
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Teen drama? No thanks. Teen drama with singing? Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:04 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Teen drama? No thanks. Teen drama with singing? Fuck that.

This.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 pm

It's not a teen drama.

It's comedy.

Jesus Christ, you people.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Waddyameanyoupple?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Also, amazing antagonist:

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Kaio wrote:
It's not a teen drama.

It's comedy.
With singing. Not interested.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Do you even have emotions.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:01 pm

I'll stick to rewatching Seinfeld and hating on Friends(even though I'm actually still a fan but I suddenly realized so much stuff I didn't notice before that I relly dislike).
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Those shows are ancient.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Better than the shit today. Nothing goes that one step beyond anymore. It's all about looks and shit. BORING. Friends is like the only good version of the shit we have today...And Seinfeld, well, it's Seinfeld. Nothing beats Seinfeld.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:10 pm

I need to finish watching One Foot in the Grave.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Random shitty character wrote:
Better than the shit today. Nothing goes that one step beyond anymore. It's all about looks and shit. BORING. Friends is like the only good version of the shit we have today...And Seinfeld, well, it's Seinfeld. Nothing beats Seinfeld.

Bullcrap. Only CBS trash (aside from HIMYM) is shit. There's a ton of great comedies today and most of them don't have those god awful laugh tracks.

The Office, 30 Rock, Community, Chuck and How I Met Your Mother are also on par with those shows of old who get an automatic pass due to the nostalgia factor.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Kaio wrote:

Bullcrap. Only CBS trash (aside from HIMYM) is shit. There's a ton of great comedies today and most of them don't have those god awful laugh tracks.

The Office, 30 Rock, Community, Chuck and How I Met Your Mother are also on par with those shows of old who get an automatic pass due to the nostalgia factor.

No, Seinfeld is the best, and How I Met Your Mother sucks.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Why does everyone hate the studio audience?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:23 pm

I don't mind studio audience as much as I mind laugh tracks, though the difference is minor.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Kaio wrote:

No, not really.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't. I'd think Seinfeld and such would feel dead without them.

Anyway forgot to add another, Everybody Loves Raymond. Now that was a classic, well IMO anyway. It's funny I liked it too considering how down to Earth it was compared to Seinfeld.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Kaio wrote:
Kaio wrote:

No, not really.

Well, Seinfeld IS the best. Hell, did you still not watch it yet? When the hell are you going to join in the Seinfeld fun!? I'm still waiting. Probably the only comedy that comes second to Seinfeld would be Curb Your Enthusiasm. Then y'all can debate whatever the shit comes after those.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Kaio wrote:
I don't mind studio audience as much as I mind laugh tracks, though the difference is minor.
You mean canned laughter? How often does even happen? I can't think of any show that I know to have done it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Kaio wrote:
Kaio wrote:

No, not really.

Well, Seinfeld IS the best. Hell, did you still not watch it yet? When the hell are you going to join in the Seinfeld fun!? I'm still waiting. Probably the only comedy that comes second to Seinfeld would be Curb Your Enthusiasm. Then y'all can debate whatever the shit comes after those.
Isn't there any Australian comedy? Or is it all shit?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Laugh tracks, or canned laughter, I guess, are used on most sitcoms. Two and a Half Men is especially notorious for it, since the laugh tracks are used every second, even though it's a terrible series.

And I don't have Seinfeld yet, since it's really expensive. 190 euros, not thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:34 pm

OHSHIT HOW COULD I FORGET

It's Always in Philadelphia and Arrested Development make every comedy look terrible. Those two comedies are just too amazingly funny.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:35 pm

The big bang theory is funny sometimes. Two and a half men is only good for Charlie but the older stuff was better. Everybody loves Raymond, Seinfeld, etc.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:37 pm

I really doubt genuine canned laughter is used often. Certainly not on most sitcoms. Maybe America is different though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY   Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone should watch Gl-- COMMUNITY
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next