Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)

Go down 
+11
SSMG
Zero
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Ellis
Skip
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Savage
A_Nonny_Moose
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Empty
PostSubject: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:46 am

Watching the pilot right now and it's annoying the hell out of me because I can't remember who that British guy is. I know I've seen him in things before and I know I know hi name, but I can't remember!

Seems like a good show though.

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:49 am

How many times did you cum so far?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 am

John Oliver is the British guy.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:52 am

Kaio wrote:
John Oliver is the British guy.
He already said he knows the guy's name.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 am

Oh.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 am

Oh, actually I didn't know that name. But I know I've seen him in something before and it's really bugging me and I refuse to look it up at the moment because it would be unsatisfactory.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 am

Ah, that's it. I've seen him on a bunch of panel shows and stuff.

Anyway the pilot was good.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:19 am

Well, this show is fantastic. Why didn't anyone make me watch it before?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:33 am

Kai has been advertising it left and right XD
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:59 am

Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) 31-61
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:52 pm

I don't recall you ever mentioning it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 am

Watched he first 11 episodes so far. They've all been great apart from the debate one which was so-so.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:15 am

Advertise it and make people here watch it. Nobody listens to me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:23 am

I reckon buu would love it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 am

Spread the joy, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:50 am

I hate network television with a passion but this show has actually grown on me. I was dead set against not giving it a chance and then I did and I liked it. Honestly everythign from the writing to the acting is probably the best i've seen from networks. Tjho to be honest I don't watch network shit.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 am

Hipster.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:33 pm

naw network shit is just boring. No swearing or riske topics or really mature subject matter. Networks have stricter regulations here so the shows get boring.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 pm

I don't need any swearing or overly mature subject matter in my programs to find them interesting. Whether TV, books, music or whatever, it's almost always a kid's idea of what maturity is that we see.

We get it, FX original series. You can say "shit" and show male asses. We don't need to hear or see either of those things 30 times in an episode just because.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 am

Plus Community is a sitcom.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 am

Jack Black just showed up. This is going to be either amazing or disastrous.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 am

Well, it was more on the disastrous side, but not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 am

The only good thing to come from FX is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next