Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:56 pm

You both bitched.

And Buu, generic hopkicks can hit any height, depending on the timing. You can also kick at more than two points in the jump. Pressing up and either kick button generally gives you a character specific move, but you can press either kick button at the apex of the jump for a high attack. If you press it as you're coming down it's a mid. And with X if you press it just as you land it's a low attack, although with circle that's still a mid attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Quote :
SF4 did so good in the arcades that Capcom decided against releasing an arcade version of SSF4.

They're going to release an arcade version. If you really don't think they'll bother with one later on, you're being ignit.

Sora wrote:
SF4 fan bitching, crticising and attempting to take over Tekken once and for all!

Seriously, didn't you argue with Buu for like, 3 pages straight? (lol uz ragin ass bitch.)
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Your bro wrote:
Quote :
SF4 did so good in the arcades that Capcom decided against releasing an arcade version of SSF4.

They're going to release an arcade version. If you really don't think they'll bother with one later on, you're being ignit.

While previous remarks have gone back and forth a bit, Capcom's Christian Svensson jumped in to let people know what the situation is currently via the Unity Forums.

Is there going to be an arcade version of Super Street Fighter 4 or is it going to be console exclusive? — X-Gamer

Sven: At the moment, no arcade plans exist.

While Seth Killian said an arcade port would be easy to do, it's getting somewhat late in the game for Capcom not to have any plans to release one — if they hope to have it out before the console version.

http://www.eventhubs.com/?page=4
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Quote :
At the moment

Thank you, Keywords.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Quote :
it's getting somewhat late in the game for Capcom not to have any plans to release one

Thank you, Keywords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Quote :
it's getting somewhat late in the game for Capcom not to have any plans to release one

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Whatever, no real point in arguing about it. Actually I enjoyed SF4. It was a fun game and I might get SSF4 too, but, IMO, Tekken 6 is superior especially gameplay-wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Yeah, arguing is stupid.

Especially since I was just trolling and only played Tekken 5 like, once or twice on a broken PSP.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Just checked the leader boards. Chou is the 53rd best Steve. Meanwhile there's 397 other Lars's above me. I have beaten the top ranked Lei and the top ranked King though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Sora wrote:
Oh and Xiao would be the rip off of Sakura, even if Asuka has that lame school girl get up now, Xiao's still the whole weeabooish "retarded Japanese girl" just like Sakura.
Xiaoyu and Asuka are two of Nick's favourite characters.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm

I used to be in Top 10. Seriously.

Spoiler:

But I'll always be number 1 when it comes to most stylish Steve.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Quote :
Oh and Xiao would be the rip off of Sakura, even if Asuka has that lame school girl get up now, Xiao's still the whole weeabooish "retarded Japanese girl" just like Sakura.

Actually Sakura's 21 now, she's not even in school anymore. She just wears the uniform because ti's the most comfortable thing for her to fight in (IE: It's become her trademark and for fanservice) and she's supposed to be Ryu's pupil or whenever he fucking gets done with his own training.

She's the ascended fangirl of the game.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AscendedFanboy
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:56 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Sora wrote:
Xiaoyu and Asuka are two of Nick's favourite characters.

Oh and lol.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Baal wrote:
Quote :

Actually Sakura's 21 now, she's not even in school anymore. She just wears the uniform because ti's the most comfortable thing for her to fight in (IE: It's become her trademark and for fanservice) and she's supposed to be Ryu's pupil or whenever he fucking gets done with his own training.

She's the ascended fangirl of the game.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AscendedFanboy

Oh and she's the only Sakura in existence that isn't a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:58 am

She's annoying. Well, in the SF4 anime anyway. But that whole thing is shitty Jap trash cliche central.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:01 am

Sora wrote:
She's annoying. Well, in the SF4 anime anyway. But that whole thing is shitty Jap trash cliche central.

Oh definitely, but the anime of SF has never really been good it even characterized Zangief as some guy who thinks of others as pig dogs but he's actually one of the good guys.

Oh and the American cartoon is hilarious. NO ONE CAN BEAT SAGAT AND NO ONE EVER WILL!