Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series

Go down 
+6
Haseoviawesome
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
Zero
Kaio
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Vergil wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Gene wrote:
So if your entire family was killed before your eyes, that wouldn't scare you?
I wouldnt olol

Paul.
Well except my mother
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Time to watch part 2: Freddy's Revenge.

Because I'm not too pussy to watch a horror movie in the dark, ey Baal?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm

I want to do something like this now. But what's left? I'm not sitting through every damn Friday the 13th film. Suppose I could though...
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:58 pm

The main character in this one is a giant faggot. And Freddy wants to steal his body. Right.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:59 pm

I know! I'll do the Godzilla movies! All of them!
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Awesome! Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Was the spanking scene of the gym teacher where he's TOTALLY NAKED really neccesary?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:33 pm

It's the 80's, Everything's necessary. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 pm

I was just going to post a complaint about the shitty sex scene when suddenly this disgusting tongue came out of main faggot's mouth.

Scared the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:52 pm

So are these good films or what? I don't think I've ever actually watched one of them.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:57 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
So are these good films or what? I don't think I've ever actually watched one of them.

I think only the 1st and 7th are considered good. Those were the only ones that were done by Wes Craven.

I love bad horror movies though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh, this Jesse guy is so goddamn terrible. He just cried his heart out to his girlfriend. "I'm so scaaaaared." Why don't you understand me bawwww."
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Why this movie was bad:

- Acting was shit.
- Pissed all over the original premise of Freddy killing you in your nightmares. Now he only appears in one person's nightmares and then starts killing in the real world.
- Naked spanking scene.
- Freddy is beaten by the power of love.

This movie would be a 4/10 but I'm going to bump it up to a 5/10 because the last moments of the movie scared the everloving crap out of me. Which is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I know! I'll do the Godzilla movies! All of them!

I call Bruce Lee films!

*Goes to find a torrent*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Kaio wrote:
Time to watch part 2: Freddy's Revenge.

Because I'm not too pussy to watch a horror movie in the dark, ey Baal?

Fuck off, at least I'm trying to get over my fear, you ass.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 pm

And I'll watch....something, I dunno. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:40 pm

It's evening, it's dark outside, I'm home alone, it's time for part 3: Dream Warriors.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Dream Warriors?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Yep. And the one after this one is called Dream Master and then Dream Child.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Okay. So the main character in part 1, Nancy, dies at the end of part 1 presumable (she thinks the nightmare is over, but then her car is "taken over" and it drives away after which the movie ends). Then we learn in part 2 she actually survived, but is now in a mental clinic because she went insane. And now in part 3 we learn that she is some kind of miracle psychiatrist who aced her entire studying career.

Really inconsistent. Then again, it's a horror series.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Also the movie takes place a couple of years after part 1, so Nancy is an adult now, but the actress only aged 2 years so she still looks like a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:18 pm

NoES 3 is really fun if you try to explain it to someone.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Aside from the stuff I just mentioned this movie is pretty fun. It went back to its roots instead of Freddy possessing people and now it's just a bunch of kids having terrible nightmares again.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Oh, my god, I take that back. This movie is better than the first one. The oneliners are just too lovably corny.

Freddy while pulling a girl into a TV:

"Finally time for your big break! Get ready for primetime, bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 pm

omg just saw tits in an american movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next