Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser

Go down 
+5
Baal
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Talking Sock
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Empty
PostSubject: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:08 am

Awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 am

Eh... 'sokay.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:31 pm

I'M WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 pm

gotta watch that

whens it out?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Some time this summer.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:45 pm

too long
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Did we really need a sequel? Chances are Michael Bay's just gonna rig it with nothing but special effects just like the last one.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Did we really need a sequel? Chances are Michael Bay's just gonna rig it with nothing but special effects just like the last one.

Transformers was awesome man.

I hope this one will be just as good.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:08 pm

The first film was better than it had any right to be. I have unfeasably high hopes for this.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:11 pm

I never said it was bad. I just said did we need a sequel? Because even though the last one was awesome, it had an anti-climactic ending. Same as Iron Man really.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Because even though the last one was awesome, it had an anti-climactic ending. Same as Iron Man really.

Not really. Megatron was just stronger than Prime.

Speaking of which, I do wonder how they're going to bring Megatron back. After all, wasn't his power source utterly fucked up? And then he was dropped into the ocean where he would be crushed by the pressure / frozen by the temperature?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Because even though the last one was awesome, it had an anti-climactic ending. Same as Iron Man really.

Not really. Megatron was just stronger than Prime.

That's not what I meant. I want to see the Autobots kill Megatron, not some high-schooler acted by Shia LeBouf. He is the Yuri Lowenthal of Live-Acting.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:

That's not what I meant. I want to see the Autobots kill Megatron, not some high-schooler acted by Shia LeBouf. He is the Yuri Lowenthal of Live-Acting.

Heh, yeah I know what you mean. I'd like to have seen Prime knock him on his arse, rather than being utterly outclassed, especially as they were always equals when I was growing up with them twenty years ago.

I don't mind LeBeouf, he's a decent actor, he's just in a lot of stuff at the moment. Indy 4 sucked though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:12 pm

I know.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 pm

megatron will come back stronger then ever
he's got the fucking all spark in him
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:47 pm

YEAH BUT MEGAN FOX IS IN THIS ONE TOO

*drool*

but seriously, this film needs to stay more true to the original

LIKE ADDING STAN BUSH'S THE TOUCH AND FRANK WELKER AS MEGATRON. FUCK THIS HUGO TWAT

I have also heard some rumors that Prime's gonna die in this movie, and that big motherfucker at the end is possibly one of the constructicons, like Devastator
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:53 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I never said it was bad. I just said did we need a sequel? Because even though the last one was awesome, it had an anti-climactic ending. Same as Iron Man really.

It's not like Optimus Prime's speech at the the end foreshadowed more friends coming to Earth. It's not like Starscream
foreshadowed Decepticons returning in a "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, CAPTAIN PLANET!" fashion without the "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS..." line.

Anyways, if it had an anti-climactic ending, wouldn't that give it more reason to make a more amazing ending in a sequel(no doubt there'll be at least a 3rd one with Unicron in it though)? And isn't it acceptable to have a meh-worthy ending the first time if there's going to be a sequel? This series is no doubt going to be at least a trilogy, possibly more, but a trilogy for sure(with the writers wanting to shove Unicron in this and all, plus, The Fallen is called "The Fallen" for a reason related to Unicron).

Besides, the first film barely had a good amount of Transformers, having JUST THAT would be an insult. I heard they're using an idea from Transformers Armada for this film though. What is it? Minicrons? ROFL. Actually, that'd be fucking awesome. >_>
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 am

_ wrote:
YEAH BUT MEGAN FOX IS IN THIS ONE TOO

*drool*

but seriously, this film needs to stay more true to the original

FUCK THIS HUGO TWAT

Megatron: Ladiesman217....We've missed you.

Sam: Megatron, you're alive...How!?

Megatron: Our connection. I don't fully understand how it happened, perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied, but it is at this point irrelevant, what matters is that whatever happened, happened for a reason.

Sam: What!?

Megatron: I killed you, Ladiesman217. I watched you die, and with a certain satisfaction, I might add. And then something happened. Something that I knew was impossible, but it happened anyway. You destroyed me, Ladiesman217. Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay. Compelled to disobey. And now here I stand because of you, Ladiesman217. Because of you, I'm no longer an agent of this system. Because of you, I'm changed, unplugged, a new man, so to speak, like you, apparently free.

We're not here because we're free; we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose, because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist. It is purpose that created us. Purpose that connects us. Purpose that pulls us. That guide us. That drive us. It is purpose that defines. Purpose that binds us. We're here because of you, Ladiesman217. We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us: purpose.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:05 am

Actually, I heard that he'll become Galvatron in this >_>
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:19 am

HEHEHEHEHEHAYAYHAHAHAHA! wrote:
I heard they're using an idea from Transformers Armada for this film though. What is it? Minicrons? ROFL. Actually, that'd be fucking awesome. >_>
Minicons?

Oh shit that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:48 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Actually, I heard that he'll become Galvatron in this >_>
i suspected that
but transformers cybertron was weird
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:06 pm

How can Megatron become Galvatron without Unicron?
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:34 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
How can Megatron become Galvatron without Unicron?
Michael Bay is Unicron
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:10 pm

FUCK GALVATRON! MEGATRON IS THE ONLY TRON IN THE TRANSFORMER SERIES THAT'S BADASS!!!

Starscream is my favorite Decepticon though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen teaser
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next