Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen

Go down 
+7
Talking Sock
Skip
Kimarous
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Kaio
SimianWonder
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The script and story wasn't quite as sharp as the first film, but there are still enough amusing moments to keep everyone happy, and there's a lot more fighting here, with Optimus Prime in particular getting a few scenes where he utterly murders numerous Decepticons. There were a few downers, in that Megatron is revived early on but is criminally underused, the ending feeling a little flat, and if you've got a short attention span then it's 150minute running time might grate a little.

Still, a very decent sequel, and a lot better than Terminator Salvation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Do they look like transformers or chunks of metal with arms?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:07 pm

They look much like they did in the first one.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Vergil wrote:
Do they look like transformers or chunks of metal with arms?

Like ROBOTS IN DISGUISE, mang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 pm

I was confused in the last movie, I was like..what the fuck is going on here? They all look the same.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:20 am

Just got back from seeing it.

My only complaints are Starscream being underused again, Megatron and Optimus being the same size now for some reason, and well... The stupid as hell Perverted Teacher thing where Sam freaks the fuck out,

Oh and Shia LeBouf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 am

You're a hater. LeBouf is Lesexy motherfucka. SAY IT AGAIN NIGGA SAY IT AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:13 am

Man in the Mirror wrote:
You're a hater. LeBouf is Lesexy motherfucka. SAY IT AGAIN NIGGA SAY IT AGAIN

He is Legay.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:24 am

Megatron was still a good chunk larger than Prime.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:56 am

My only note-worthy complaint...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:30 pm

I still haven't seen the first one yet. Maybe I can borrow it from my brother the next time he visits us / I visit him.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

The one complaint I have with the movie is
Spoiler:
Left me thinking "Well... Where'd you guys pull that from."
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:36 pm

I recently rented the game. It's kick ass and online multiplayer is epically fun, story mode's boss fights are awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Sora wrote:
I recently rented the game. It's kick ass and online multiplayer is epically fun, story mode's boss fights are awesome too.

1. How can it have online, I have no idea...

2. Awesome sig man, Wolvie and Spidey FTW.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 pm

So is the game worth getting? (the first one wasn't really, but I still got it because I'm a sucker)
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Raz wrote:
Sora wrote:

How can it have online, I have no idea...

Er...cuz it's.....a ps3 game that has online compatibility...? Very Happy

Anyways, yeah, this game's worth getting, it's leagues better than the first one, even the vehicle controls are more easier to deal with(despite the fact it acts as a run button by holding down R2). You might have to get used to how it's set out though, L2 is the weapon mode and while holding that, R2 becomes the button for firing your weapons while square, the melee button naturally, becomes sort of like a dodge roll button.

You can do all sorts of attacks when ramming at an enemy just as you transform too, it's really badass. =3 I think overall the multiplayer clenches the line on it being worth buying considering it's tons of fun. Just wish Megatron's other form "Megatron (flight)" wasn't just him with friggen thrusters, I assumed at first they'd put in the one from the first film for shits and giggles. At least that Jetfire and Prime fusion can be used too in it. >_>
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Sora wrote:
Raz wrote:
Sora wrote:

How can it have online, I have no idea...

Er...cuz it's.....a ps3 game that has online compatibility...? Very Happy

Anyways, yeah, this game's worth getting, it's leagues better than the first one, even the vehicle controls are more easier to deal with(despite the fact it acts as a run button by holding down R2). You might have to get used to how it's set out though, L2 is the weapon mode and while holding that, R2 becomes the button for firing your weapons while square, the melee button naturally, becomes sort of like a dodge roll button.

You can do all sorts of attacks when ramming at an enemy just as you transform too, it's really badass. =3 I think overall the multiplayer clenches the line on it being worth buying considering it's tons of fun. Just wish Megatron's other form "Megatron (flight)" wasn't just him with friggen thrusters, I assumed at first they'd put in the one from the first film for shits and giggles. At least that Jetfire and Prime fusion can be used too in it. >_>

Oh right, so it's a free brawl kind of game, that's pretty much the answer to my question, I had something completely different in mind, hence me wondering how it could have online play ^_^;
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Raz wrote:
The one complaint I have with the movie is
Spoiler:
Left me thinking "Well... Where'd you guys pull that from."

Of the many lose ends and plotholes in the film, that one barely seems noteworthy.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Dude, it's a Michael Bay movie.

The only thing the man does well is special effects.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:48 pm

I rented the game yesterday and I've been thoroughly enjoying it. My only gripes are that the campaigns are pretty short (I blew through the Decepticon one in about 3-4 hours), and those FUCKING Bumblebee spammers online! I swear, that little bastard is broken as hell, especially when in packs!

Also, multiplayer can be a bit problematic. The game doesn't force the sides to balance, and one person can completely shift the tide. 4 Autobots versus 3 Decepticons? Decepticons lose by a landslide, prompting at least one person to quit. Now it's 4 on 2! Then 4 on 1, then end of session. Only straight-up 4 on 4 matches seem even remotely fair... forgiving those damned Bumblebee spammers, though.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:36 am

Lol kima, we should play together on teams. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:44 am

Miscellanious comment I want to make:

Shia LaBeouf, a man who's name sounds like a French dish, plays Sam Witwicky, a man who's name sounds like a scratchboard being played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:06 am

I'm the only fgt without a PS3. . .

fuxin Wii.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 am

Vergil wrote:
I'm the only fgt without a PS3. . .

fuxin Wii.
I dont got a PS3, I feel your pain. But I'd want a 360 before I get a PS3 (since I have 2 games on the 360)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen   Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just seen Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next