Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persona 4?

Go down 
+5
Maskull
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
Baal
Kaede
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona 4? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Der Doppelgänger wrote:
I am such a dick. wrote:
Der Doppelgänger wrote:
You fucking love this game. Don't bash it. Only I can do that.

I like the game, I don't love it. The only reason I was so fucking excited and saying it was godly was because I was on my buyer's high.

Is the game good? Yes. Is the game just like any other JRPG and not like an actual Megaten game? Yes.

The same goes for Persona 3. Both are disgraces to the Megaten series.

No, P3 was decent. P4 was shit. I hope they stop and move on with something else. Because Persona 5 will suck balls.

Both games are good as JRPG's albeit they are common JRPG's. Both are sacks of shit as Megaten games. Persona 5 had better fucking change everything back the way it was before Persona 3 excluding battle and fusion (Excluding Mutations, keep those).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:11 pm

No, I'm talking about leaving the Persona universe altogether, unless TDE was canon..Then they'd have to make a whole new series because they can't go back to SMT.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Der Doppelgänger wrote:
No, I'm talking about leaving the Persona universe altogether, unless TDE was canon..Then they'd have to make a whole new series because they can't go back to SMT.

TDE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 pm

True Demon Ending.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Oh right. It isn't, because Atlus is going to make SMTIV. The Neutral Ending will be canon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Fuck that. They better work someway around that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

They won't, unless the next SMT game is about Lucifer getting another General to recruit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Balls.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Looks like I'm gonna have to grind a little for Shadow Mitsuo. And fuse Black Frost.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:33 pm

I find it ridiculous how everyone just has to use Black Frost when I did fine without him.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:38 pm

but youre also a veritable guru of SMT games and the like. its perfectly understandable that youd have little trouble >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:40 pm

No, it's not. Shadow Kubo isn't even that hard. It's absolutely ludicrous that someone should need something as powerful (At the time) as Black Frost to defeat him. With some strategy, healing, and buffs he'll go down in no time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Well, the bright side is that Naoto is after Kubo so all of this won't be for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:06 pm

I am such a dick. wrote:
No, it's not. Shadow Kubo isn't even that hard. It's absolutely ludicrous that someone should need something as powerful (At the time) as Black Frost to defeat him. With some strategy, healing, and buffs he'll go down in no time.

Got any hints?

I don't think I have many days left to kill him. I'm at 4th August.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Any hints? Grind a bit until you're at level 45. Then just go in with whoever you have that have good buffs and healing (Preferably Yukiko or Teddie) and then just power charge and buff the shit out of your characters and wail on him.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm

isnt that your usual strategy against anything beefy enough to survive naoto's death spells?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

That's the strategy for every boss in the game except for Shadow Yukiko and Kunino-Sagiri. Not that I'm saying Kunino-Sagiri is a challenge, but he's pretty tough to beat without magic. I beat him just fine with Naoto, Kanji, and Chie on my first playthrough.

Anyways every boss after Shadow Yukiko takes a considerable drop in difficulty. Shadow Naoto made me almost cry at how easy she was. I really started thinking Atlus was beginning to get lazy with the boss difficulty or was giving the newbies an easy time like in Persona 3. At least Shadow Kubo increased on the difficulty a little bit after Shadow Teddie who was unbearably easy (DID YOU GET THE PUN!?), and then Kunino was a bit tougher. But after that Ameno was the only other one that provided a decent challenge, and even then he failed miserably at times.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 pm

I am such a dick. wrote:
That's the strategy for every boss in the game except for Shadow Yukiko and Kunino-Sagiri. Not that I'm saying Kunino-Sagiri is a challenge, but he's pretty tough to beat without magic. I beat him just fine with Naoto, Kanji, and Chie on my first playthrough.

Anyways every boss after Shadow Yukiko takes a considerable drop in difficulty. Shadow Naoto made me almost cry at how easy she was. I really started thinking Atlus was beginning to get lazy with the boss difficulty or was giving the newbies an easy time like in Persona 3. At least Shadow Kubo increased on the difficulty a little bit after Shadow Teddie who was unbearably easy (DID YOU GET THE PUN!?), and then Kunino was a bit tougher. But after that Ameno was the only other one that provided a decent challenge, and even then he failed miserably at times.
NO I DIDNT GET THE PUN
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm

ARE YOU SURE? IT'S KIND OF OBVIOUS.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Kubo wasn't a difficult fight. He's another of those that just drags on and on as he has a lot of health points, but he very rarely troubled me. As long as you can keep 'Fear' at bay you'll walk it.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 pm

I think Tobi is loosing it.
While playing JSR(Jet Set Radio) he told me to go the "speed"....thats it.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
go up the ramp at speed, you idiot.

its not my fault you lack the intellect to discern it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Prinny-boy wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

Yes, young one. Now come to the dark side and take your rightful place as my lacky.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 pm

I am such a dick. wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

Yes, young one. Now come to the dark side and take your rightful place as my lacky.
me or him?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Prinny-boy wrote:
I am such a dick. wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

me or him?

Obviously the one being a dick like me.

IE You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona 4?   Persona 4? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona 4?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next