Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persona (PSP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Well, at first I thought it was going to suck dick. I'm actually enjoying it, the ching chong music plays way too much but, it's kinda catchy. The thing that's pissing me off is the encounter rate, almost every place you go has random battles and you'll be battling every 5 seconds. Shit, even the town map has demons.

Anyway, I'm at the part where the school disappears and you have to find everyone.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Someone wanna explain why the fucking battle theme is shitty J-Pop?
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:26 am

The J-POP shit was a way to dodge putting more BGM into the game.

I'm glad they didn't touch IS.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 am

JUST FUCKING WAIT FOR THEM TO FUCK IS UP.
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:57 am

P4 was a piece of shit, they need to fix that or "remake" it and leave IS the hell alone.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 am

You know they're gonna do it. There's no way in hell IS is getting out of this.
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:00 am

I won't allow it. They must listen to me, because I'm fucking important.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 am

You're not as important as that weeaboo money.
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 am

I can imagine what's going to happen to SMT 4 now..

You'll be having a killer death match with Lucifer the prince of dARKness when some bouncy J-POP plays in the background and your toaster reverse trap forced love interest screams your name, using her love to put a stop to evil.

Last edited by Vergil on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 am

Actually SMTIV is taking place in Antarctica.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 am

I doubt that's all of them, I'm pretty sure they're gonna beef up the roster a little bit more.
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 am

Eddie Riggs wrote:
Actually SMTIV is taking place in Antarctica.

Wait wut?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:47 am

Yep, Atlus decided to give the entire world a sense of cultural distance.

So they put SMTIV in Antarctica, oh, and it's coming out on the DS.

And it's actual title is Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

MOAR LIEK BIZARRE ADVENTURE, AMIRITE?
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:01 am

Eddie Riggs wrote:
on the DS.

You're shitting me right?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 am

I wish.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 am

Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:05 am

So, what..Persona is taking over the SMT name while the actual fucking universe gets thrown to side?

Fuck that shit. Raging so hard right now I'm not even going to bother.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 am

What? Just because the main series is going on the DS doesn't mean it's being thrown to the side. Atlus is just marketing to the most profitable console right now.
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 am

This is going to be as shitty as Devil Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:20 am

Devil Survivor was fucking awesome, you're just a faggot.
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:36 am

If you thought Devil Survivor was good, you need to get checked out. Devil Survivor is one of the shittiest SMT games to come out, your boner for the game is clouding your better judgment. Anyway, you'll change your opinion in like, a month and be all, "shit is for niggers blah blah balls yatta yatta fuck you i always hated it"
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:44 am

Vergil wrote:
Anyway, you'll change your opinion in like, a month and be all, "shit is for niggers blah blah balls yatta yatta fuck you i always hated it"
^i agree with this, although i didnt mind devil survivor all that much other than it's sheer ruthlessness towards the player.

srsly, i grinded for hours and got like 15 levels above the enemies and they STILL tore me limb from limb.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:56 am

Vergil wrote:
If you thought Devil Survivor was good, you need to get checked out. Devil Survivor is one of the shittiest SMT games to come out, your boner for the game is clouding your better judgment. Anyway, you'll change your opinion in like, a month and be all, "shit is for niggers blah blah balls yatta yatta fuck you i always hated it"

I haven't played the game for two months now.

It was a great game. You probably didn't play it though and is calling it shit because it has anime style characters.
Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 pm

2 Chapters was enough of the game to judge it. The story was uninteresting, repetitive, and the character designs were weak as hell.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 pm

God forbid you get further and wait to see how fucking nuts everyone becomes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persona (PSP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (PSP)   Persona (PSP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona (PSP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next