Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bought LittleBigPlanet

Go down 
+8
brandon
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
Superbuu3
Sauce
Maskull
Baal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 pm

The slightly annoying thing there's a ton of free LBP costumes, but most of them are for specific holidays and are only on the store for the week of that holiday. I got some druid solstice costume the other day, and that's not up anymore.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Next week:

I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 4798600202_7a3999e7b1
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Do you know if they're 'limited' to one week each?
I'm considering waiting to see if the release a huge pack with all the Marvel content but I don't want to miss anything.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:35 pm

The first pack was two weeks ago, and it's still up. I can't see why they would be on limited release. They only do that with holiday related costumes.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Oh wow what a fruity ending. I should've seen it coming especially with the H4H icon for one of the levels.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:12 am

So close to getting all collected items.

There's just 1 x4 on the collector's lair.
Great magicians palace, there's 1 x2 i need to do on here i think.
Then the subway with one annoying bubble in the ventilation race.

So all in all only a few items. I need to ace metropolis boss, mexico boss, temples last level and a couple of the ice levels (i have no idea how moose did all this).
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 am

I'm just that good.

LBP2 is easier to ace overall, but there's one level that's more annoying than any LBP1 levels.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Thanks to moose i got booty master now only 3 levels left to ace, party person and create.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 am

Finally aced all levels that was pretty damn hard, now i just need that stupid party person thing so i need 3 of you guys to play with me for like 10 seconds. I made a short level especially in case we were laggy.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 am

Stop being such a whore.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Stop being such a whore.

He needs us. And when the time comes(when I'll care enough to get those other trophies), I will need y'all too. I'll be available in 3-4 hours, brah.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Stop being such a whore.
Never...

Anyways i'm not in that much of a rush i'll just be very annoyed if thats what stops me platting. Games which take effort such as scouring maps i rarely bother i.e. infamous, prototype, darksiders (although i think that might have involved riding a horse which i couldn'tbe assed to do), uncharted 2 (U1 the treasures seem super easy to find).
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 am

It really is a pain how online trophies are always such a bother, especially in this game which emphasizes the multiplayer aspect and has a good handful of ones requiring other people. I hate to hassle friends for help when I try to get those in games.

If I wasn't such a sadistic monster, It'd make me feel bad about how I'm taking the time out of their lives to help out with such trivial things.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 am

Even I plat'd Uncharted. It's pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 am

SOK wrote:
It really is a pain how online trophies are always such a bother, especially in this game which emphasizes the multiplayer aspect and has a good handful of ones requiring other people. I hate to hassle friends for help when I try to get those in games.

If I wasn't such a sadistic monster, It'd make me feel bad about how I'm taking the time out of their lives to help out with such trivial things.
LBP2 fixes all those problems.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:45 am

Platinum, i'm glad i got every item in the game there are some great costumes adn the way costumes are done in number two are different IIRC they don't even have capese and now i have 2. As well as the cool paper sackboy and a tron outfit.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 am

Costumes are done exactly the same way in 2.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:29 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Costumes are done exactly the same way in 2.
No they're not, they're complete sets.
You get a lot of random shit in 1.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 am

I thought you meant they were organised differently or something since you mentioned capes. They're must be some random stuff in 2 as well, but I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:43 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I thought you meant they were organised differently or something since you mentioned capes. They're must be some random stuff in 2 as well, but I can't remember.
There might be (i haven't found many prize bubbles on 2), but generally speaking LBP1 feels like you create your own sackboy LBP2, usually makes you feel like some of the parts of your costume aren't what you really should be using. Then again maybe thats just me.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 am

Okay, just started playing this several motnhs after downloading it. Is it just me or do the horribly floaty controls make platforming sections a chore rather than a pleasure? It may be because the Community levels I'm trying are badly designed, but I'm not really enjoying it much.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 am

SimianWonder wrote:
Okay, just started playing this several motnhs after downloading it. Is it just me or do the horribly floaty controls make platforming sections a chore rather than a pleasure? It may be because the Community levels I'm trying are badly designed, but I'm not really enjoying it much.

Community levels are generally bad. Unless you got to all time highest rated adn stuff like that. Just complete story mode first. I personally never had a problem with the controls but i know moose complained about them. Also community levels rely on precision jumping to be fun, so if you don't get it exactly right almost everything fucks up (see Sora's level)
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Also, the loading times... community levels take several minutes to load. I'm not exaggerating either, not a few seconds, not like twenty or thirty seconds, literally four or five minutes. I've got time to put the kettle on and make some toast in the time it takes to load one level.

It's like waiting for an old Spectrum game to load (back in the days when they were all tapes) and it's got no place on a "next-gen" machine like PS3. Ridiculous.

I don't want to sound too down on the game, because a couple of levels (One Piece Gallery 2 springs to mind) where really impressive in regards to quality of work, but for every good thing the game does there's another major annoyance to take the shine off it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:07 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Also, the loading times... community levels take several minutes to load. I'm not exaggerating either, not a few seconds, not like twenty or thirty seconds, literally four or five minutes. I've got time to put the kettle on and make some toast in the time it takes to load one level.

It's like waiting for an old Spectrum game to load (back in the days when they were all tapes) and it's got no place on a "next-gen" machine like PS3. Ridiculous.

I don't want to sound too down on the game, because a couple of levels (One Piece Gallery 2 springs to mind) where really impressive in regards to quality of work, but for every good thing the game does there's another major annoyance to take the shine off it.

That might be your connection. I don't recall ever having a load time more than a minute. Next time you get a level with a particularly bad loading time favourite it and PM me the name of the level, i'll see if they really are loading up that badly.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Why are you playing community levels? 95% of them suck. Do the story and collect shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bought LittleBigPlanet
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next