Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )

Go down 
+4
Eevil-Psycho
Baal
Skip
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Empty
PostSubject: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 am

I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) LN3zY
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 am

As if you didn't see this coming a mile off.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:35 am

Wasn't ModNation Racers supposed to be this?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Modnation Racers was kinda like this.. I believe the difference here is that you can create actual entire levels.

In Modnation racers, you could create levels, but you had to use the props they gave you, so you couldn't really make everything you wanted, this will probably have full creative control.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Maybe one day, they'll be successful in creating the LBP franchise they thought existed when the first game came out.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:35 pm

so apparently this is being made by United Front Games... ergo, the guys that did Modnation Racers iirc
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Is that correct use of "ergo".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm

No, you use it when something implies another thing. In this case you already knew the answer to that, ergo you're a bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 pm

i think i meant to use another word and got mixed up somehow..

anways, you got my point.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 am

Anyway, I thought Media Molecule and United Front were working on this together?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:45 am

http://www.psu.com/LittleBigPlanet-Karting-offers-new-ways-to-Play-Create-Share---a014767-p0.php

no word about them working together on it, just "developed by United Front Games"
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:15 am

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:55 pm

I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Large
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:44 am

nice, everyone wants a free Kevin Butler
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm

there's a beta on EU PS Plus I have noticed, don't know about the US one.. downloading now, will post impressions later if anyone wants me to..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 pm

I DLed it.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 am

well, the driving feels kind of clunky, which surprises me, it's made by the guys from United Front Games and they did it right with Modnation, but it feels off in this one.. especially the drifting..

obviously, it's a beta so if enough people address the issue it might get fixed...

I magically got my original capture device working again too, so I might post some vids.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am

and here's a slight introduction:

not sure if it looks naturally washed out like that, or if it's just me putting the brightness up too high..
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 pm

so is anyone other than me actually getting this? releases the coming week iirc..

looking forward to it really, I already saw some amazing things made with this, someone actually made a fully functioning FPS multiplayer game with it..

it starts at around 5:17 in this vid:

the tower defense level seems pretty neat too.. I think it's genius you can do so much with the creation tools for a karting game
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:40 pm

wait what? i might look into this now if the create has this kind of potential.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 am

the potential in the create is huge..

I mean, you've got a 3D environment to work with, and with all the options and tools they give you, like AND and OR gates and microchips and movers and all that jazz... you can pretty much make anything now..

even though it's a karting game, the create is so powerful it's just LBP 2 but then in a 3D environment..

the only thing you can't really do is character animations if you'd make a 3rd person game, or something that has opposing characters that need to move and do stuff. and I'm not even sure about that, but I imagine that'd be quite difficult and I doubt you could actually use sackboy out of his kart..
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:02 am

You sound like Peter Molyneux.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:30 pm

hahaha, but it's the truth though..
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Neo wrote:
You sound like Peter Molyneux.
Have you heard Peter Molyneux talk recently? He's been going on about how his Cube game will be a life changing revelation and that it will make headlines.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

this is 10 dollars this week. might grab it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )   I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't believe it. ( LittleBigPlanet Karting )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next