Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Go down 
+2
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Empty
PostSubject: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:29 pm

This is an escape-the-room kind of game, also with visual novel bits. You're tasked with escaping a locked room by solving all the puzzles, and in between there's a story and sometimes you get to choose how to progress. I've already played it a bit, but it got to a point where two characters were infected with a deadly virus and we could only cure one of them, and suddenly the game said "TO BE CONTINUED" and kicked me back to the beginning. So I assume I have to play through all the different openings before I can start seeing the endings? I dunno. Here we go though.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:31 pm

You hit a story lock, you need to reach a certain other point in the story before you can progress past it. Make sure you skip to the branch you want to play from, you don't need to start from the beginning every time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Lol i hit that exact same lock that was my first run through, I stuck to the left most path this time though because i assumed thats where i should've started.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:16 pm

BTW from what little i've played:

Dio is basically Neo, Sigma is basically Moose, Alice is Chou, K is me, Clover is BD, Simian is Tenmouji, Phi is Skip, hmm i can't think who is luna and quark.

Actually Dio is probably Baal I just wanted to give Neo someone. I guess if K was Neo, i'd probably end up being Luna but i prefer K so fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Hey, don't hate on Luna, she's not trying to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:

Actually Dio is probably Baal.

Hahahha.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Fucking baal... i mean Dio.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm impressed this is a lot more complex than 999.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Wait for the final puzzle room.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:39 pm

The last puzzle room fucking rules.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Neo wrote:
You hit a story lock, you need to reach a certain other point in the story before you can progress past it. Make sure you skip to the branch you want to play from, you don't need to start from the beginning every time.
I'm going to start from the beginning again just to properly write it up, although it probably won't be very in depth.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Yeah i wanted to do a proper write up like i did of the first but i'd already played a bit and couldn't be jacked. I got through lock 8 only to hit another lock so i assume there's at least 9 locks.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Finished the Phi ending. There's stil more though o_O. This is better than 999.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm

OMG OMG OMG

That was possibly one of the best games I have ever played.

Oh well platted this game. The story was a lot easier to follow than 999 which might be why i prefer it also cannot wait for a sequel.

Guys which was the difficult puzzle i did room Q pretty quickly it wasn't tough at all. Or were you talking about one of the others? The infirmary file was the only i was unable to get.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:05 pm

If you haven't finished everything on hard you haven't seen everything yet, go beat the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:52 pm

so i downloaded this the other day & started playing, i was enjoying it but now its gettin boring. I dont mind a bit of text in between levels in fact i watch all the cut scenes in games to make sure ive got my monies worth but this is borderline ridiculous! i dont see how a story heavy game like this can have so many endings, i got a few of them dio's good & a few bad ones. im still playing it because i like the puzzles i just dont think i need 30 minutes of tapping the screen after every one of them
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:56 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
i dont see how a story heavy game like this can have so many endings
There's a very good explanation for that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:59 pm

TTB, the multiple endings are a big part of the game actually.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:43 pm

so i should be paying more attention then? i would have thought one story ending would be enough but 9 different perspectives of it rather than this many different endings but thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:03 pm

you probably should yeah
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Why aren't you playing 999 first?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:07 am

All that text is what you should be playing the game for, the puzzles are a side dish. You need to get every ending and open both safes in every room if you want the proper ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next