Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That new Tomb Raider

Go down 
+6
Neo
Kaio
Superbuu3
brandon
Eevil-Psycho
A_Nonny_Moose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:01 am

that sucks
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:04 am

There's a DLC outfit to make her even dirtier.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:13 am

is there onw where she's perfectly clean?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:50 am

No.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:16 am

ugh
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:14 am

The Aviatrix outfit is perfectly clean.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:16 am

don't really like the look of it
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:34 am

Lara being dirty is the last thing you need to worry about in this game.

Skip to 6:00.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:37 am

ok
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Well now I know what the Survival Instint is really for. Finding these fucking collectibles.

There's a whole bunch of stuff to find but most of it appears on the map. You can find a treasure map in the level, or raid a secret tomb, to reveal all of the general collectibles.

But there are specific collectibles for each area. Find 5 eagle nests in the cliffside village, find 10 mushrooms in the forest, buurn 5 posters in the research centre, that kind of thing. These don't appear on the map and they're practically invisible without Survival Instinct because they blend so well into the background. I've known exactly what I'm looking for and still run right past it sometimes.

But usually you don't even know what you're looking for until you accidentally bump into it. The challenges just have names like "Sun Killer", and you have to wander around wondering what the hell that means, pinging Survival Instinct all the time because it only stays up when you're standing still, until you see a little sun decoration hanging from the ceiling that's totally indistinguishable from all of non-interactive objects in the area. Then you have to find 4 more.

At least the other collectibles glow through walls and stuff (if you get the Survival Instinct upgrades), so if you're close you'll definitely see them. The level specific ones don't. It has to be within your line of sight and even then you might miss it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 am

I started this today, pretty fun game. Lara is not having a particularly good day so far though.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

And now I've finished the game. Despite a questionable ending it was a really fun game to play. I finished with 95% because I actually gave a shit about the collectables in a game for once, which is rare. I was just missing challenges I couldn't be bothered doing and weapon upgrades if they count.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:28 pm

This game is messed up. Only seconds into the game and Lara is penetrated.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 pm

She doesn't have a particularly good day, Buu.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:57 pm

I think its appealing to some weird fetish people have. When Drake has a bad day they just skip the bit before and then come back to it later, when we're more ready for it none of this gross out tactics stuff. Obviously Drake is a bro though.

Also in game Lara looks nothing like the intro movie, which i think is kinda dumb. Bow and arrow is badass though.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:09 pm

I think box art Lara is somewhat different too.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:21 pm

A man doesn't have to suffer to grow, buu. Drake didn't have to go through an incredibly painful ordeal to become a treasure hunter, because he's a dude. Women are natural shut ins that just like cooking and cleaning, so they need to be horribly traumatised and warped into being a treasure hunter.

You thought Lara Croft raided tombs just because she was a strong character who found it exciting? Ha, you dolt.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:44 pm

This game is seriously giving me a soul reaver vibe. I think its the lost tombs they remind me of it. A weir dand nice nostalgia.

I prefer lara being angry and psychotic and british, it made her unique.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:54 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
A man doesn't have to suffer to grow, buu. Drake didn't have to go through an incredibly painful ordeal to become a treasure hunter, because he's a dude. Women are natural shut ins that just like cooking and cleaning, so they need to be horribly traumatised and warped into being a treasure hunter.

You thought Lara Croft raided tombs just because she was a strong character who found it exciting? Ha, you dolt.

Mrs TTB wants a word with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That new Tomb Raider   That new Tomb Raider - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That new Tomb Raider
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3