Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When did Chulance start writing for DC?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

When did Chulance start writing for DC? Empty
PostSubject: When did Chulance start writing for DC?   When did Chulance start writing for DC? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 am

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: When did Chulance start writing for DC?   When did Chulance start writing for DC? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 pm

I know what you mean. When i firswt heard of superman prime i just thought he sounded like someone was writing a fanfic.

Then he had comic altering abilities. Punching reality and changing it so that one robin who died came back to life and stupid shit like that.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: When did Chulance start writing for DC?   When did Chulance start writing for DC? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Spoiler:

Did they forget to add any powers? I think he's underpowered. Razz
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: When did Chulance start writing for DC?   When did Chulance start writing for DC? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Vanilla SuperMan is pretty overpowered anyway. Prime is just taking the piss, he's actually broken.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: When did Chulance start writing for DC?   When did Chulance start writing for DC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I know what you mean. When i firswt heard of superman prime i just thought he sounded like someone was writing a fanfic.

Then he had comic altering abilities. Punching reality and changing it so that one robin who died came back to life and stupid shit like that.
That's Superboy-Prime, from Earth-Prime, who eventually began to call himself Superman-Prime. The Superman Prime that Neo linked to is from a separate dimension and is essentially a deity. So, supposed to have all of those powers.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: When did Chulance start writing for DC?   When did Chulance start writing for DC? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 am

The Fat Guy From Pokemon wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

That's Superboy-Prime, from Earth-Prime, who eventually began to call himself Superman-Prime. The Superman Prime that Neo linked to is from a separate dimension and is essentially a deity. So, supposed to have all of those powers.
Clearly no difference
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did Chulance start writing for DC?   When did Chulance start writing for DC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did Chulance start writing for DC?
Page 1 of 1