Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed

Go down 
+4
Kaede
Ellis
Neo
Kaio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm going back on my word and buying a dagger, because I just remembered daggers were in the game and dagger assassinations are cool. I might have to buy a heavy sheath at one point too so I can carry around any battle axes I pick because I love throwing them at guards.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:04 pm

I think you just broke your creed, I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm not going to use it for combat. Kill streaks make the hidden blade much stronger than it should be, so it's not like I need it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 pm

The recruit system seems pretty much the same as it was in Brotherhood, but now you can appoint Den Leaders to each den you win back, who can presumably protect once their trained enough.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 pm

I like how Sofia leans over to show off her cleavage at every opprtunity.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:20 pm

The book I took from the Templars in Masyaf is Niccolo Polo's (Marco's father) journal. Going to his old trading post I met Sofia and found a secret doorway leading to some underground places filled with Templars. You know the drill, a bunch of rooms, kill the captain to get the key to the next room, etc. But they must be magical keys because I just lobbed a halberd at the caption from across the room and somehow got his key without ever going near him.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 pm

I found on of the Library keys along with a secret map, which apprently shows the locations of secret books which will no doubt lead me to more secret lairs containing more secret maps.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:00 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The recruit system seems pretty much the same as it was in Brotherhood, but now you can appoint Den Leaders to each den you win back, who can presumably protect once their trained enough.
Master assassins will basically guarantee you never have to do tower defence IIRC.

Also Nathan Drake never mentioned Ezio.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm

I must admit, the punishment of having to play a tower defense game if you raise too much of an alert does provide a good incentive to be stealthy.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:33 pm

I will definitely get back to doing the missions at some point, I swear. For all the crap they keep adding to this series, it sure is addictive crap.

I think the last mission I did introduced me to Piri Reis, the bomb guy. But I'm completely ignoring that aspect of the game so he's of no use to me. Bombs, pfft. All I need is a hidden blade and throwing knives. And a dagger for showing off sometimes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:52 pm

This mission had me meet with the Romanis, this game's equivalent of the Courtesans. In that there are groups of Romani women dotted around that you can hire to disguise yourself.

The guards had stolen some money from them, so I had to poison all the guards in public to make it look like the Romanis had cursed them. Very easy mission if you use the darts, impossible to 100% sync if you don't. I had more than enough darts from all the looting dead bodies I've been doing.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:57 pm

I love that you can punch the beggers right their loud annoying faces and the guards don't care.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Ah, so the keys, as well as being keys, contain some of Altair's memories. His voice has really changed. Just a simple kill-a-bunch-of-people mission but it made me really want to play as Altair again. His kill animations are just so much better and simpler than Ezio's. I wish so much that I could unequip that damn second blade.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 pm

That is justt annoying. A Stalker stabbed me the second a mission finished, but it was the end of a memory sequence so the game cut to a scene before I could catch the bastard.

Had to kill the Sentinel for the last mission of Sequence 3. He used to be an Assassin but betrayed because they didn't help him enough or something. Freeing the prisoners without being detected was fun. Although I did just sit in a haystack and surprise-murder about 5 guards who walked by. Haystacks have seemingly infinite storage space.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 pm

There's this one assassin recruit who whenever I got near him would follow me around yelling "Assassin!" at the top of his voice. Unfortunately I couldn't kill him the simple way, so I've recruited him and sent him on the hardest mission I could find, with 4% chance of success. If he lives I'll lose my mind.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Ha, he died. That'll teach him to constantly shout out that I'm an Assassin and then have the balls to say "You're identity is safe with me" when I finally talk to him.

Also protected the Prince from some templars. Had to dress up as a minstrel and play the lute to distract people while the other Assassins had all the fun killing the Templars. Would have been much better if I had to kill people and hide their bodies while someone else played the friggin' lute.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
This mission had me meet with the Romanis, this game's equivalent of the Courtesans. In that there are groups of Romani women dotted around that you can hire to disguise yourself.

The guards had stolen some money from them, so I had to poison all the guards in public to make it look like the Romanis had cursed them. Very easy mission if you use the darts, impossible to 100% sync if you don't. I had more than enough darts from all the looting dead bodies I've been doing.

Is this game made by a monocultural team of Norwegians or something? Gypsies are the new hookers?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Romanis, not gypsies. The Romani woman very clearly explained that the name "gypsy" comes from a misconception that the Romanis were from Egypt.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 pm

After I snuck into a secure port and got her package back, Sophia gave me some clues to the location of one of the secret books. After deciphering some secret symbols I found it, which led me to a secret door which led to some secret caverns at the end of which was the secret key.

The level was a pure platforming one though, and was mercifully devoid of QTEs. It was pretty dang nice. Managed to get 100% by completing it in under 6 minutes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 pm

I've been finding these animus data fragments dotted around and I was wondering what they were for, when I remembered some looking pillars on Animus Island. Turns out the fragments unlock the Desmond parts of the game, which take the form of first-person platforming journeys through the animus's data core, accompanied by Desmond narrating his own life out loud to absolutely no one.

It's weird to say the least. I only did one of them because he just rambled on about the farm he grew up on it and it was quite boring. I'll save the rest for when I'm finished with the main game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:11 am

The second Altair missions takes place just after Altair kills Al Mualim (spoilers for 3 games ago) and it's really short. Just one fight where all you do is disarm people in between a bunch of cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 am

Well that was bizarrely simple. I had a mission to steal a painting from a merchant. It had been stolen from Sofia and sold to the merchant. For 100% sync, I couldn't let the merchant see me steal it.

First attempt. Just walked up behind him hoping he wouldn't spot, but no such luck. He's got spider sense and spots you as soon as you get close enough to steal the painting. Failed.

Second attempt. Smoke bomb. Yes I resorted to using a bomb. Didn't work though. Somehow he saw me stealing it through the smoke. Failed.

Third attempt. Disguised myself with Romanis. He saw through that. Which makes he think he should captain of the fucking guards because they never see through that. Failed.

Fourth attempt. Walked straight up to him, stuck a dagger through the top of his skull and just took the painting. Success.

You see, the 100% sync requirement was that the merchant couldn't see me steal the painting. I assumed this meant I couldn't let him spot me at all. When it literally just meant he couldn't see me steal the painting. Which he didn't. Because he was dead.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Well that's just cheating. The final viewpoint didn't have an eagle flying around it. I had to use the map to find it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:05 am

Got my third Masyaf key. The key levels are quite fun. Incredibly easy, but entertaining.

All the special armour sets look horrendous.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:35 am

I don't get why my master assassin's are completely retarded during actual missions but super cyborg killing machines when I just call on them during free roaming. I used to like to coordinate with them and set one of them on a target on the ground while I jumped down from above to take out the guards.

But now they're just too good. I call one in and 3 show up guns blazing to murder everyone in seconds, and I swear they get in my way on purpose. Yet during a mission with a 100% sync requirement of, for example, "don't get into open conflict" they just walk out in front of guards and get mobbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed   Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio's Revelations: ASS Creed
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next