Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:38 pm

PS4, PS3, 360, bone, PC (early 2015 worldwide release)

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Claire Redfield is finally back. The other girl is Barry's daughter, Moira.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:22 pm

https://www.facebook.com/residentevil?ref=stream

gonna be 4 episodes..

Quote :
Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads. Each of the four episodes features hours of terrifying gameplay ending with dramatic cliff-hangers that leave players fully engrossed and anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story. A digital download option of the Complete Season will also be available to ensure fans can get each episode as it rolls out, and a retail disc version will arrive following the final episode. Both the disc version and Complete Season will include additional game content, which will be detailed in the coming weeks and months. With the variety of options available, Resident Evil fans will have more choices available to them than ever before.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 will be available in 4 downloadable episodes priced at €5.99/$5.99 per episode. A digital download of the Complete Season will be made available for €24.99/$24.99 and a retail boxed version will follow (pricing dependent to the specific retailer).

at these prices i would assume everyone will be buying singularly as apposed to the season pass
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Resident Evil Revelations 2 18fd46ad26d8614ad05b48c8169f2f45

Season pass gets additional content.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Quote :
Dear Claire,

On behalf of our unit, I just wanted to say it was real nice to get to see you the other day. Thank you for taking the time to talk with everyone. The guys really appreciated it.

I know you were surprised by the men's reaction upon first seeing you. Let me explain. When we heard that Terra Save would be arriving on location, well, the men knew that you'd be coming and so they got a bit excited over the idea. They'd only heard stories about you, and since you're the Captain's sister, well...let's just say they were expecting someone more along the lines of his build. I tried to tell them otherwise, but their imaginations got the best of them.

So then when you arrived...well, aside from not being what they expected, we don't get to interact with a lot of pretty women in our line of work, so that's why they had the reaction that they did. Then they had to remember that you're the Captain's sister, and it made them all awkward... I'm sorry about that, ma'am.

You probably saw it for yourself, but we all have a lot of admiration and respect for the captain. In addition to being a very capable leader, he treats us like family. He's an inspiration to us all.

Speaking for the men, we're all looking forward to the chance to work with you again. Our paths may not cross often, and I know you're busy, but it'd be nice to talk every now and then, even through email. Just between you and me, if you have any pictures of the Captain when he was younger, I'd sure love to see them! I hear he was very different back then, but he won't show us anything...

There's a lot more I'd like to say, but it's time to get ready for our next posting. These missions aren't easy, but it's nice to know we've got allies such as your organization backing us up. Keep fighting the good fight.

1LT Piers Nivans
BSAA North American Branch

Was this really necessary, Capcom?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:13 am

Golden Boy wrote:
Was this really necessary, Capcom?
I don't think there's any issues with doing recon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 1 of 1