Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans

Go down 
+5
BlackChaosDragon
Mewmaster
Sauce
brandon
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:31 pm

nemea has a good move set, he's already badass. there are a ton of characters a lot cooler though and i've only played about half the characters i've unlocked
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:34 pm

So are players like there DW7 or DW5 counterparts moveset wise?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:52 pm

DW7
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 am

ujiyasu hojo is awesome. he beats people up with a cane, but there is a hidden sword in the cane so that made him cooler. oh wait the cane isn't actually a cane, it's a shotgun disguised as a cane.

i really wish samurai warriors z came here now
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:12 am

just noticed that even characters that share move sets from DW7 have been updated so they're less alike

this game is so awesome to me i haven't watched victorious in a week buu you need to get this so i can farm chaos items and weapons
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:22 am

oh wait there was one thing i thought was ridiculous but i won't say due to spoilers
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:57 am

the plot of these games is often weird. Fuck you know what i don't think i even finished WO1 or 2 properly.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:12 am

WO 2 is understandable iirc shin orochi was extremely tedious to unlock
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:16 am

nobunage got nerfed though not as bad as his SW2 self
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 pm

my level 93 toshiie got killed by one musou on a 5 star chaos level and i was close to max health
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:01 pm

ok i'm starting to get overwhelmed with all the characters i've unlocked and i'm neglecting a lot of characters i like. they don't hesitate to let me know either when they put on a sad face when they haven't been used in a while :/
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:21 am

i love ina
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:25 am

i don't like fighting hydra, it's really lame no matter how awesome the music is
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 am

my ryu and toshiie are now god tier.

there are a lot more weapon attributes too so i actually have to test different combinations. the special attributes are included in the standard eight slots instead of having there own three like in two
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:06 pm

is ina the character in your avatar?

Does it take long to level to 99?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm

yes and depends there are attributes that add multiplires to exp and bonus exp distribution earned is effected by in game performance, side missions completed and difficulty.

if i were to give an estimate it would be a few hours depending on who you're using, what you're using, how far you're in the game, and who you're . some characters are a lot easier to raise than others due to there ability in crowd controlling
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:18 pm

jesus christ, apparently, in order to get the true ending, you have to form friendships with EVERYONE excluding those unlocked after the final chapter
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:55 am

oh wait nevermind, you just need to recruit everyone. i completely forgot about lu bu
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:58 am

How can anyone forget the might lu bu?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 am

i don't like lu bu. plus he was Ne Zha's bitch for the entire game
Back to top Go down
Kaizokugami
Deck Hand
Kaizokugami

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:57 pm

I'm gonna make a 3-4 hour there and back trip to Stockholm to get this game on friday.

Just 5 days of what feels like an eternity left.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 am

i'm really appreciating the de-cloned move sets. just played cao pi and some of his new moves are awesome
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 am

i hope we get the dlc levels soon. my interest in this game is starting to wane.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:42 am

haha played the first of four dlc levels and it was funny

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:26 am

this game has a ton of dlc stages i hope they come to the U.S soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next