Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans

Go down 
+5
BlackChaosDragon
Mewmaster
Sauce
brandon
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Is digital confirmed worldwide then? If its under 10 gig i might get it otherwise i'll stick to disc.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

i don't know, i can only assume so.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 am

i hope i don't have to wait to long for the store update. the price is 49.99 in U.S
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 pm

i just had to wake up to take a crap at 8 in the morning.............
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 pm

this game is 11 gb
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 pm

i hate my download speed now
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 am

6 hours, now to let my ps3 get well deserved rest
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:11 am

I
LOVE
THIS
GAME

it also helps that i start with two awesome characters from DW. ma chao, sima zhao, and hanbei takanaka or whatever are the last three survivors of the resistance and you fight hydra on the very first level with no hope of winning. the time travel story line irks me though
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:20 am

that first level is a seven star stage, i assume the game sets the difficulty to easy first then you ca choose afterwards. just for the lulz i played it again on chaos, immediately after the stage loaded a peon walked up to me and killed me in one hit.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:34 am

yeah this time travel is stupid i hope "redux" stages don't appear often. the first one i played was almost the same except i had to protect catapults to save someone that dies the first time.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:02 am

dilemma, hard is too frustrating at times and normal is too easy it bores me.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 am

online is fucking stupid, can't play anything other than completed levels
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:23 am

i am so happy ayane maintained her jiggle physics
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 pm

ryu and ayane are both awesome, now i want to try out achilles
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 am

i used a lottery ticket and got lucky. i got ryu's strongest weapon now ihe's my best character alongside zhang liao
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

ok i think i should post details like buu asked.

there are four character types now all still have r1 specials

power - you don't flinch while attacking

technique - got nerfed, instead of having enhanced charge attacks you have one special. you can also quick sidestep (wow....), and i believe you still do extra damage in air juggles.

speed - allows air dashes and jumping in the middle of combos

wonder - allows dashing mid combo, still not sure if anything else

trinity attacks no longer use musou, instead a trinity bar is used that increases with hits against live enemies. strength seems to increase with bonds between characters. during trinity attack you freely control your character while the others attack. all enemies that are hit get pulled into a blast that does extra damage and all enemies drop gems while i believe officers drop crystals.

you can raise friendship by accepting side missions in pre-battle menu that increase in difficulty as bonds become stronger or by paying gems to party

Last edited by Captain Cuddles on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 pm

DW and SW characters have diffferent musou types again.

DW characters from 7 and 7XL lost one of there musou attacks while some have been de-cloned with the dlc weapons that were available and now have a new ex attack because of that.

weapon fusion returns witha weapon shop like 7 except weapons are randomized with attributes. these are bought with gems earned from battles.

there are new attributes to add on to weapons as well as a weapon growth bar that increases it's base attack power with use.

you can now equip two items for increasing stats or add special effects to your character.

you can tag out mid combo and extend it with another character. you can also temporarily call them in to support if you yourself are being hit by a combo.

proficiency returns and raises the same as WO2

and that's all i can remember for now

edit: i forgot about this awesome addition

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 am

That sounds awesome except the nerfing of technique characters thats a shame.

So who were the guest characters, let me know if i'm missing any:
Ryu
Ayame
Joan of arc
Achilles

Is there any others?

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:19 am

nemea from zill something, i just unlocked him after fighting achilles
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 am

So if I was to get just one of these games, would this be the one to get (ignoring the One Piece game).
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:55 am

if you don't care about online go for it. didn't you like sengoku basara? i personally like the koei hack n slashes better. i found SB more repetitive due to the fact a lot of characters i played shared the exact same levels, even despite the fact everyone was unique to eachother the levels that were the same with different characters was hard for me to overlook and i stopped playing the game half way through.

even in this you play the same level more than once every now and then due to time travel and changing how events unfold, but the redux stages still have differences between them and the original where something bad will always happen
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:19 am

i forgot to mention the thing i hate most about this game, you are forced to increase relationships between select characters in order to unlock stages.

also nonny, if you got any questions before you decide to buy it, i'll try to answer it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 pm

i played nemea and joan

nemea is pretty cool and joan was boring

increasing friendship between characters is getting tedious as hell. it takes me about an hour or more to unlock one bonus stage
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 am

played achilles he's slow but some of his charge attacks have ridiculous base range, most notably his EX attack.

i also enjoy killing people to this music.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm sure nemea and jean would seem badass if you played there respective games, other then that they probably will be people no one would use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans   Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musou Orochi 2 (aka Warriors Orochi 3) featuring Ryu Hyabusa and Spartans
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next