Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)

Go down 
+6
Ellis
Baal
Zero
Savage
Superbuu3
Kaio
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:04 am

Yes it does because believe it or not, a fanbase can make you look at a show in a way it's not meant to be seen and ruin that experience for you. Not that My Little Pony is going to be an experience worth watching, because it's just another fucking bubbly girl cartoon.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:34 am

Baal wrote:
Yes it does because believe it or not, a fanbase can make you look at a show in a way it's not meant to be seen and ruin that experience for you.
Wow. Well, I sure don't feel compelled to care about other people's opinions, so I don't have a reason care to about a bad fanbase in any scenario.

Last edited by Really, Really Red on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:35 am

No one gives a shit that you don't Savage, I mean seriously that's not even remotely the fucking point.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:41 am

Are you high right now or do you just not feel like arguing?

We're talking about fanbases and how they're bad and whether or not they affect how we feel about the show. If our views on it aren't the point, what the hell is?
Back to top Go down
xXxDestinyxXx
Deck Hand
xXxDestinyxXx

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:20 am

Zero wrote:
Kaio wrote:
No, it's great, because you see it's an ironic girly show that we as manly young adult men all watch ironically and enjoy for its rich characters and vibrant colors (which is also ironic).

bronies 4ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2