Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)

Go down 
+6
Ellis
Baal
Zero
Savage
Superbuu3
Kaio
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Empty
PostSubject: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:13 pm

i'd rather play arkham city
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Also new miniseries by MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC creator!!
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Is MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC bad?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:27 pm

No, it's great, because you see it's an ironic girly show that we as manly young adult men all watch ironically and enjoy for its rich characters and vibrant colors (which is also ironic).

bronies 4ever
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:27 am

Kaio wrote:
No, it's great, because you see it's an ironic girly show that we as manly young adult men all watch ironically and enjoy for its rich characters and vibrant colors (which is also ironic).

bronies 4ever
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:07 am

So it's not bad. Then there's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 am

I've never watched the show and I'm sure the show is just your fluffy sparkly crap sold to girls like all of these shows have been but the fanbase (IE: /b/, /co/ and all of the other neckbeards) is atrocious, the creators of the show are not helping it by actually supporting this new fanbase of theirs. Damn it, this is why I stopped going to 4chan even when /b/ were the only ones making jokes about this shit, /co/ ended up fully embracing it and there were non-stop MLP threads and I just gave up. I've been told the board doesn't have as many Pony threads but the fact this fanbase started solely because /b/ felt the need to make a retarded meme keeps me from going back.

Last edited by Baal on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:10 am

Slightly More Red wrote:
So it's not bad. Then there's no problem.

Seriously though, the community for the show is horrible. For what it's worth, it's aimed at 6-8 year olds and some "bronies" make disturbing fanfiction of gore and crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:06 am

Communities and fanbases for cartoons and comic books generally are horrible. That's why no one with influence pays them any attention. The show's about the same as Powerpuff Girls, and that's something I like/liked and would welcome over a good 50% of what's airing now.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:18 am

Slightly More Red wrote:
Communities and fanbases for cartoons and comic books generally are horrible. That's why no one with influence pays them any attention. The show's about the same as Powerpuff Girls, and that's something I like/liked and would welcome over a good 50% of what's airing now.

Yeah but most communities and fanbases aren't this bad.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:37 am

Slightly More Red wrote:

No, this is not like any fanbase you've ever seen. They are only comparable to Sonic and Pokemon in how awful they are and even then they still have their unique breed of disgust coming from them.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:56 am

Sonic fanbase is legit. It's not there fault every new Sonic game is aweful and a disgrace to the series.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:00 am

It's Lauren Faust's fault, The bitch KNEW what she was doing. Why do you think she stepped down after the damage was done?

Sure, Maybe she was disgusted by her freak fanbase, But I'll stick to wearing this tinfoil hat. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:35 am

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
Sonic fanbase is legit. It's not there fault every new Sonic game is aweful and a disgrace to the series.

No, it's their fault that people like Chris-Chan exist.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:06 am

So I looked the guy up and I have to say he's pretty awesome. Though hating on someone with autism that hard is kinda fucked up. I wouldn't expect any less from the internet though.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
So I looked the guy up and I have to say he's pretty awesome. Though hating on someone with autism that hard is kinda fucked up. I wouldn't expect any less from the internet though.

I don't think it was necessarily the autism as much as it was everything else about him. The videos, The drawings he did of his "girlfriends" & his teacher & whoever else, etc.

But what do I know, Maybe it actually was the autism afterall. But maybe it was also the way he was practically asking for shit to happen by actually posting all that shit that didn't need to be posted in the first place. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Just because someone is mentally challenged and they make a fool of themselves in public doesn't mean it's ok to openly belittle.To their face no less.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 pm

If its true that he hates people with autism and tries to seperate himself from them. Seems a bit hypocritical for it to be used to defend him.

That said these kinda things get way too much attn.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:16 am

Not a Batgirl cartoon?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:21 am

Jimmy Darmody wrote:

Sonic's fanbase is terrible. They are some of the most nit picky people you well ever see. "OH HIS EYES ARE GREEN, HE'S NOT FAT ENOUGH! THIS GAME SUX!" *Laugh track*
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Why do they make a new Batman cartoon once every couple of years?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Because if it doesn't make big money like Batman: TAS quickly then they're going to fucking can it until they find one that does, quite frankly I'm amazed The Batman got 5 seasons given the lifespans of Superhero cartoons these days.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:27 pm

At least Bats gets a new show after the old one is canned.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 am

Baal wrote:
Slightly More Red wrote:

No, this is not like any fanbase you've ever seen. They are only comparable to Sonic and Pokemon in how awful they are and even then they still have their unique breed of disgust coming from them.

That's fine as long as you don't let it have any impact on your own viewing experience. We don't do that, do we?
The Iron Fjord wrote:
Why do they make a new Batman cartoon once every couple of years?
It's a hard reboot. This will continue until the brand isn't profitable enough to sustain a half hour on Cartoon Network or one of the other stations, so... forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)   Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Batman (new shitty CGI cartoon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next