Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent hill HD collection

Go down 
+5
A_Nonny_Moose
MulderYuffie
Ellis
Baal
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 am

both metal gear solid and silent hill are on psn
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:55 am

I'm aware of that, but I don't purchase stuff off PSN unless it has a FREE label beside it.
Besides, I have a guy for that. Or, I had...
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:05 pm

oh my god how the hell did i miss the green hyper spray trophy. this is easily the hardest trophy to get
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 am

Wingman do u even understand the concept of remasters theres no point in doing PS1 games. MGS collection looks better then some games made this gen and all PS3s can play PS1 games. You can easily find MGS1 for sale so learn to use the internet.

Lastly sorry BD i didn't realise u were subjected to this random BS.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 am

ok, for the longest time i've been wondering who Heather's new VA was and now i'm fairly certain it's Amanda Winn Lee. i miss Heather Morris

obviously i'm trying to get into SH3 and i still prefer the original voice work still. half way through though the voice work sounds better or i've at least grown used to it. the strange thing is i know all the VA's and i've generally liked them in everything i've heard them in but this is.......... different for some reason.

i got to silent hill as well and the slow down was horrible until i got to the hospital. i played the damn game in slow motion. i never thought i'd be so joyful to get to one of the areas i fear most in this game.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:10 pm

i beat 3 last night and the worst thing about it is the slowdown it has in various areas. the game runs at about half speed in many areas of the game, most notably when running around silent hill.

i also ran into a bullshit bug. when running to the final boss i got hit by a monster, flew through the wall, and died as if i fell into a pit. i would have been extremely annoyed if not for the continue function but it hurt my end game grade.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 pm

i looked through some of those fog comparisons and i see what you mean, buu. however, i always found running through the town the least scary in 2 and 3. but all of the ones i saw were cutscene related. this should be the least of anyones worries when buying this with how crap this port is
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Captain Cuddles wrote:
i looked through some of those fog comparisons and i see what you mean, buu. however, i always found running through the town the least scary in 2 and 3. but all of the ones i saw were cutscene related. this should be the least of anyones worries when buying this with how crap this port is
Can't remember if the fog made it scary, it definitely added atmosphere. Also made the town harder to navigate and monsters harder to avoid. isn't it stupidly easy to avoid stuff now. i mean its always easy enough to runaway but now u prbably can avoid the aggro zone.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:57 am

i've never had difficulty avoiding monsters on the street
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
i've never had difficulty avoiding monsters on the street
Aren't there flying things which pretty much follow you everywhere once you aggro them?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:29 am

there are no flying monsters in two. in three the flying monsters are easily detectable and avoidable in open areas
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm

silent hill 3 hard riddle difficulty hurts my brain
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:24 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
there are no flying monsters in two. in three the flying monsters are easily detectable and avoidable in open areas
I was probably thinking of one then.

Honestly i don't remember the games all that well.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:33 am

after a second play through and starting a third i've gotten use to the slowdown. not getting lost and the infinite machine gun helps. though it is still horrid in a few parts of the game.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:35 am

for fucks sake. i forgot how much harder SH3 gets on extra new game hard
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:53 pm

so after thinking i'm all awesome for finally solving the shakespeare puzzle on hard , i now feel like a complete dumbass again thanks to the hospital poem puzzle
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:40 am

it only took me an hour and a half to give up, google the answer, and get pissed off that i had 1 digit in the 4 digit code wrong.

got through the crematorium bird puzzle earlier fairly quickly and am now completely stumped on the final puzzle cause like shakespeare when i first played this game, i don't know jack shit about tarot cards.

i am certain that the tarot cards numbers are key to solving it, but yeah, i don't know crap sbout tarot cards
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:53 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
it only took me an hour and a half to give up, google the answer, and get pissed off that i had 1 digit in the 4 digit code wrong.

got through the crematorium bird puzzle earlier fairly quickly and am now completely stumped on the final puzzle cause like shakespeare when i first played this game, i don't know jack shit about tarot cards.

i am certain that the tarot cards numbers are key to solving it, but yeah, i don't know crap sbout tarot cards
Whats the puzzle?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:57 am

it just gives 9 groups of 6 letters in a 3 by 3 chart and says 4 lies and 5 truths, lies are also within the truth.

i just did some research on tarot cards so maybe i can do it now
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:11 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
it just gives 9 groups of 6 letters in a 3 by 3 chart and says 4 lies and 5 truths, lies are also within the truth.

i just did some research on tarot cards so maybe i can do it now
Thats easy the answer is obvious, i won't spoil it for you
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:19 am

i know it's easy. the fact that i don't know crap about tarot is the reason it was impossible for me to solve it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:00 am

now that i've got the heather/sexy beam it's time to get the greatest silent hill ending

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:57 am

done and got SH3 platinum
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:24 am

what the fuck. i was wondering why my HDD space was so low and this takes 4Gb and still runs SH3 like shit
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 am

i was planning on getting back into this but it seems as though they still haven't fixed it. good show konami / hi jinx studio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent hill HD collection
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next