Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent hill HD collection

Go down 
+5
A_Nonny_Moose
MulderYuffie
Ellis
Baal
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Silent hill HD collection  Empty
PostSubject: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 pm

oh cool i had no idea this was being released i hope it also contains 1, will defeinitely get this and the MGS one, although come to think of it i wish the MGS one had portable ops.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Apparently the Japanese are getting a pre-order bonus where they get a code to order MGS online for free, so I'm assuming they'll do something like that for Silent Hill Collection as well. They're also making a Zone of the Enders collection.

It's like Konami knows how to get my money without making another MGS game.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh fuck yea. I've only ever played 1 and 2 and 4. I hope they are as tit as I remember.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Oh wait looking into this it seems like its only SH 2 and 3, thats hardly a collection.

I hear people claiming 1 dvd argument as its on xbox to.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:38 pm

THE XBOX IS HOLDING BACK THE PS3, WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 pm

It did it for FFXIII
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm honestly disappointed if i don't get 3 games, i've played SH1 and 2 but not 3 or 4 and i'm most interested in them.

I'm also seeing a seperate MGS Peacewalker HD + MGS collection. I suspect this means peacewalker will be available on PSN to. Like how they did god of war collection.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm

They stated that Peace Walker will be with the collection too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Baal wrote:
They stated that Peace Walker will be with the collection too.
Yeah i know i'm saying its likely to have a seperate store version to, most likely for ppl who own the other two and don't want to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Oh right.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 am

I love SH2 and SH3 I will definately be buying it as sometimes i'm too lazy to plug in my PS2 and there are trophies. Very Happy I'm also looking forward to Downpour *crosses fingers* hope it will be good!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:35 am

All the voice acting has been re-recorded on these games. With new actors for some of it I think.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
All the voice acting has been re-recorded on these games. With new actors for some of it I think.
Yes that is correct as far as we know the new voices only are for SH2 due to issues with Guy Cihi.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:30 am

i got this today. apparently there are a lot of problems with it though i have encountered none of them except for 5 seconds of frame rate drop . also, although i like all of the new voices they've hired so far, it'll still take some time to get use to the change.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:42 pm

From screencaps i've seen the boatride looks really shit, let me know if thats the case.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:40 pm

i'm up to other world hospital and noticed some voice sync issues in one scene
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:29 am

played up to the subway in 3 and i'm not liking the new voices at all. douglas sounds like a drunk hobo and heather sounds like a snotty priss instead of a cynical smartass

also there were multiple parts already that had very noticeable slowdown and in 2 i'm seeing more and more scenes where lips aren't in sync with the voices.

i'm starting to wonder if these assholes even play tested this

the only good news is that 3 looks great and smooth outside the areas with that slow mo crap. noise filter is gone too which doesn't really bother me.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:36 pm

I have never seen 1 or 3, but 2 seem pretty cool.
Well, actually, I've only seen a small clip from 1 accompanied with some very humorus dialog.

I've been watching DarkSydePhil play the second game for a some time now, but he doesn't plan on playing 3 until they release the first one free. Because, apparently, the third one is a direct sequel of the first one which is convoluted as all hell in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Bring On The Rain wrote:
I've been watching DarkSydePhil play the second game for a some time now, but he doesn't plan on playing 3 until they release the first one free. Because, apparently, the third one is a direct sequel of the first one which is convoluted as all hell in my opinion.
Everytime you think about making a completely baseless statement, just stop typing.

Firstly a horror game walkthrough on youtube, essentially kills the game you will not get any atmosphere, scares, or anything.
Secondly commenting on a connection between games, which you've played neither of, completely baseless. You're doing that thing where you stand around on gamefaqs a bit heard what everyone else said, and pass this off as your own opinion.

They are great games but never bother playing them because you've probably killed all the games with mass spoilers hanging out with SH fans, otherwise i'd say the collection was a must buy. SH1 in this day and age still plays pretty decently, so thats what you missed out on, i also though it was way better then 2.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Bring On The Rain wrote:
I've been watching DarkSydePhil play the second game for a some time now
Do you actually take that man's opinions into consideration under any set of circumstances? He's straight up bad at pretty much every video game ever and his whole schtick is based around swearing when he dies (which is often) which apparently entertains his audience of children and retards. He's on par with Ray William Johnson and iJustine when it comes to shitty Youtube posters.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:05 pm

I watch his videos soely because he's bad at what he plays.
It's fun seeing people rage on video games.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:08 pm

If you get a hard on from guys yelling at you, seek medical attention. Or become a parking attendent.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Bring On The Rain wrote:
Everytime you think about making a completely baseless statement, just stop typing.

Firstly a horror game walkthrough on youtube, essentially kills the game you will not get any atmosphere, scares, or anything.
Secondly commenting on a connection between games, which you've played neither of, completely baseless. You're doing that thing where you stand around on gamefaqs a bit heard what everyone else said, and pass this off as your own opinion.

They are great games but never bother playing them because you've probably killed all the games with mass spoilers hanging out with SH fans, otherwise i'd say the collection was a must buy. SH1 in this day and age still plays pretty decently, so thats what you missed out on, i also though it was way better then 2.

Well, I never really planned on playing any Silent Hill game. Never found the appeal for them.
I heard they were interesting so I I checked out some gameplay videos.
SH2 is some pretty good stuff, but it felt pretty weird when I found out SH3 was a direct sequel to SH1.
But I guess I can appreciate it enough if I'm okay with the MGS series.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Bring On The Rain wrote:
Well, I never really planned on playing any Silent Hill game. Never found the appeal for them.
I heard they were interesting so I I checked out some gameplay videos.
SH2 is some pretty good stuff, but it felt pretty weird when I found out SH3 was a direct sequel to SH1.
But I guess I can appreciate it enough if I'm okay with the MGS series.

Regardless why insult something you haven't played, even more so if we're talking about insulting story flow when you've not played the games. At least gqameplay you can at least see some faults through a video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent hill HD collection
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next