Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent hill HD collection

Go down 
+5
A_Nonny_Moose
MulderYuffie
Ellis
Baal
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Insult? I don't recall any insult, but I apologized if I came off that way.
I just found that a bit strange. But nothing out of the ordinary when you think of other series.

I haven't seen anything on 1 and 3, but 2(story-wise) was really good.
Just everything was so about the story. I heard it was the best in the whole franchise. I can see why.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Bring On The Rain wrote:
Insult? I don't recall any insult, but I apologized if I came off that way.

Bring On The Rain wrote:
Because, apparently, the third one is a direct sequel of the first one which is convoluted as all hell in my opinion.

Be aware of what you type otherwise you will come off as stupid later on in the topic.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 pm

No. That wasn't an insult.
It was just very convoluted/confusing upon discovery.
Then again, context doesn't speak well on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 pm

it's not confusing, it's suppose to be one of the games twists that you find out half way, through.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Wingers i find ur explanations convoluted, i certainly don't see that as a positive trait.

Superbuu3 wrote:
If you get a hard on from guys yelling at you, seek medical attention. Or become a parking attendent.
Must my genius go unrecognised...
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:10 pm

the lake did look like shit but it's a whole 2 minutes long so i didn't care
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
the lake did look like shit but it's a whole 2 minutes long so i didn't care
What about town does lack of fog ruin atmosphere?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:24 am

i don't know why you think there is no fog since it's everywhere except at night when you still can't see more than 20 feet in front of you
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Captain Cuddles wrote:
i don't know why you think there is no fog since it's everywhere except at night when you still can't see more than 20 feet in front of you
Well screenshots showed comparatively there weren't any but i dunno if people were fiddling with the PC version.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 pm

i might go for the platinum. the only difficult ones seem to be take less than 500 damage in one play and beat boat stage in under 1' 20"
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am

i was going to go for the three hour trophy and 2 save trophy but i think i screwed myself by putting riddle difficulty to hard
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:33 am

scratch that boat one all i apparently have to do that i didn't is hold square
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 am

I was about to say isn't it pretty mucha fixed thing so you can't really not get it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 am

i didn't think holding square made a difference at that part until after i beat the game and saw my time was 1' 30"

it's not like it matters though i have to do at least 3 more playthroughs to get the platinum
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:55 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
i didn't think holding square made a difference at that part until after i beat the game and saw my time was 1' 30"

it's not like it matters though i have to do at least 3 more playthroughs to get the platinum
Then you have to play it another 3/4 times to get kamaka platinum to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

eww
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 am

did the boat one, speed run, the two save one and another ending in one go. abstract daddy fucked me over for the damage trophy. i should of killed that bitch instead of trying to avoid him because ultimately that's what prevented me from the under 500 damage trophy. plus i just hate abstract daddy for what it represents
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 am

the slowdown in 3 is unbearable
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
did the boat one, speed run, the two save one and another ending in one go. abstract daddy fucked me over for the damage trophy. i should of killed that bitch instead of trying to avoid him because ultimately that's what prevented me from the under 500 damage trophy. plus i just hate abstract daddy for what it represents

I know right.
Shit's pretty fucked up...
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 am

i really wish this had 4. walter is my favorite antagonist in the series and eileen is my favorite girl in the series with heather. also, the ghosts still freak the me out since they're immortal and are essentially silent hills version of nemesis, except they don't shoot rockets at you.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm

No.
They should have added 1.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm

no, they shouldn't have if you're to cheap to pay 6 dollars for what is a great classic then don't play it. not to mention an HD port of a ps1 game is absurd.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

They totally should have.
If MGS collection can add PW, how hard can an HD PS1 remaster be?
Besides, that's part of the reason I didn't get this HD collection. Not that I had much intreet to begin with.
It felt incomplete without 1.

2 games, eww.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:03 am

MGS HD collection wasn't ported by the same company as Silent Hills HD collection. MGS had more than one company to port those within the collection. Silent Hill had one company do a pathetic job of porting their games. so, yes, they would of had a hard time with 1. and unlike MGS, they were forced to re-cast the voices in Silent Hills one
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am

Well in my opinion, the Silent Hill collection would be much better if the first three games were there together.

Much like how I wanted MGS1 to be in the collection before I got a chance to really get into the series. But sadly, that was left out as well.
Even to this day, I can't find a copy of MGS1, nor do I have a PS1 to play it on anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent hill HD collection    Silent hill HD collection  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent hill HD collection
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next