Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buu plays Yakuza 4

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 pm

i seriously want to replay 2

i can't believe a fucking hair ball wrecked my disc
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 pm

The thing is Kazuma is literally a walking tank at the end of 3, nothing can even damage him a little bit. We see him go through less to fight the fat baldy, and its not that easy a fight. Mine on the other hand completely destroys the guy.

I do agree Ryuji is definitely one of the strongest in the series, but i just don't realistically see him beating mine. Just because Mine actually kills a by basically rupturing his organs from the outside I mean thats fist of the north star shit right there.

I mean we could make a similar argument with Daigo should be put right near the top as he fights a 100% kiryu at 100% and he puts up a better fight then most. This is at the end of 4 admittedly i do think Y3 kazuma should be considered kazuma's peak, seeing as he doesn't seem stronger (possibly weaker in 4).

Also Mine is just way more stylish.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 pm

mine didn't kill him, he just knocked the wind out of him and prceeded to pound his face. he then ordered his officers to decapitate kanda, who was still injured from his fight with kazuma.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Your Snuggle Buddy wrote:
Spoiler:
Thats the impression i got, but the fight doesn't end at that point so i assume he just injures it.

By the way what are teh modes bob a gives you and do they give rewards as in items?

Underground coliseum sp battle king championship - this one is a survival match to see how long you last for online ranking.
the fastest killer championship - kill 3 wave of enemy fast
survival tag - this is a chase level find things while being chased you get money for doing this
endlesss survival tag - as above but for online rank
Speed king - i assume this is a chase thing
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 pm

idk i didn't play those
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Your Snuggle Buddy wrote:
idk i didn't play those
There a lot worse then the ones in yakuza 3 which were pretty awesome.

BTW was ryuji the only ting you thought about that list i put where'd you put shintaro
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 am

i don't even remember shintaro
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Kiryu, Amon, Mine, Ryuji, Saejima and Nishiki are the strongest characters in the series... but they're all pretty dumb. Jingu, Takashima, Arai and Munakata would beat them.

Kaede wrote:
MIne was fantastic. Loved him endlessly.

Really? Even when he tore down the orphanage because he hates orphans? Or when he slapped that kid? And let's not forget he wanted to kill Daigo, his only friend, because he was weak. Seriously, what's his problem?
His sense of style was the only good thing about him.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 am

But his sense of style was that good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buu plays Yakuza 4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3