Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.

Go down 
+5
Skip
Kaede
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 am

I feel sorry for Rodrigo, his family is full of people who just take from him and aren't grateful to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 am

Just killed Cesare and man was that just ridiculously vague. Does the game explain how exactly Cesare was freed or what?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 am

Tell me Moose or Buu, is every brit filled with the same snobbish british sarcasm as Shaun?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 am

Baal wrote:
Tell me Moose or Buu, is every brit filled with the same snobbish british sarcasm as Shaun?
How would we know?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 am

I'll take that as a yes.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 am

I keep expecting him to die or turn evil.

I'm in that bit where i'm looking for a shrine of romulus or something. Going way over the 8 minute mark by the looks of things.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 am

Jesus fucking christ, that ending.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 am

Is it better then 2's?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 am

Ummmmmmmm... not really.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:47 am

Alright, on Friday I'll get Subject 16's stuff, maybe play a bit of the multiplayer then I'm going to return this to my friend and probably borrow something else of his that I'm interested in, maybe Infamous 2.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 am

Multiplayer is awesome, its the only game i've played on PS3 in multiplayer without people i know.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 pm

JUst finished the Subject 16 stuff, creepy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Multiplayer is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 am

Fuck yes i got the raiden armour
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:40 am

Metal Gear Solid's Raiden? Or god of thunder Raiden?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 am

MGS4 raiden
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:48 am

Oh sweet, I had no idea that armor was in the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 am

Baal wrote:
Oh sweet, I had no idea that armor was in the game.
You want me to tell you how to unlock it? Or you wanna figure it out yourself.
You can basically get it at the start of the game. I'm in like sequence 4 i think gonna play with this most of the game as Ezio's costumes including drqaken armour have already bored me.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:51 am

I don't have the game anymore but it's cheap enough now for me to get it if I want to. I'll probably be buying Catherine and MGS4 first though as those are the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh right my bad its ezio wearing raiden MGS4 outfit, just noticed the ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3