Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Empty
PostSubject: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:44 am

I'm really excited about this game, the original was something of a hidden gem that was largely ignored due to some problems with the initial release. It was rereleased a year later (and the changes were released as a free patch for anyone with the original game) and was by far one of, if not the, the best RPGs of 2007/8.

Anyway the sequel comes out in three days, which is awesome.

Trailers spoilered because there's a shitload of them.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 am

This game is great.
Spoilered because the image is pretty big.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
milkom_666
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 am

i love The Witchers both of them they r great just max talent of witcher 2 is 35 and u cant see garalt in full power if they fix it in another patch or 2.0 ver it would be perfect
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am

milkom_666 wrote:
I love both of The Witcher games, they are great! The only thing I don't like is that, in The Witcher 2, the max Talent is 35 so you can't see Geralt at full power. If they fix that in another patch or version 2.0 it would be perfect.
There you go.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:12 pm

It's hardly a new release anymore, but eighteen months after buying the PC version of the game (which is still unwrapped on a shelf somewhere), I bought the 360 version for four quid on one of Microsoft's day-only deals.

Why opt for the console game? A few reasons; 55 inch screen versus 14 inch screen, 7.1 surround sound vs stereo, controller vs laptop keyboard. Yeah, the 360 wins all three. Don't get me wrong, the PC version would undoubtedly look a little sharper and run more smoothly, but I'd rather enjoy the experience on a bloody great TV with a controller in hand.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Or you could just plug the laptop into the TV, use a controller and have the best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 pm

I don't have the necessary great to plug lap top into the tv nor do I have a controller for it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:53 pm

A cable would cost less than you spent on a second copy of the game and you can use a 360 or PS3 controller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings   The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Page 1 of 1