Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)

Go down 
+4
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
L Ron Hubbard
Talking Sock
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 am

Meh. Should be decent so long as they don't rush the development again and just build off of Sonic Colors' gameplay.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 am

Does that mean the Sonic fanbase won't bitch about it?

Ah, who am I kiddding, they'll still find something to bitch about!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:08 am

I'm just worried it'll fail and all hell will break loose again. I mean it's coming this year, seriously? How long has it exactly been in development for? The only way it can turn out good is if they pull a Spike and build up off of previous games' mechanics/engines/whatever. Fortunately, that seems to be the case since it looks pretty much like a suped up version of SU and Colors.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 am

I haven't really been following the Sonic series since 2005, but how was that one Sonic game where he had a sword?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:12 am

It turned out mediocre if I recall correctly. But that was no surprise considering it was another rushed product during that time period of Sonic games where they would churn out one unfinished, rushed game after another each year.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:21 am

Fanboy furries will now make soncixsonic pics due to how that trailer played out and mew will love it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 am

Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:24 am

What would their relationship be called? SonSon?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:35 am

i've no idea but furries love that stuff
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 am

Oh Shit!

Do I get to play as Classic Tails too?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm

This has to be a sign of the apacolypse. WHY DOES SEGA KEEP DOING THIS TO POOR SONIC!?!!?!?!
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm

I wonder if they'll get Urkel to do classic Sonic's voice.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 pm

He's dead so I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

I hope this isn't a new character
Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) SlyTheHedgehog
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:41 pm

The Iron Fjord wrote:
I wonder if they'll get Urkel to do classic Sonic's voice.

That would be amazing. On a related note, apparently there's some fan film being made and the producers of it actually got Jaleel White to be the voice of Sonic(there was even a trailer of it a while back if I'm not mistaken). Talk about anything being possible!

It also means White needs to have a career again. >_>
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:31 am

So new demo. The new Sonic level is pretty intense. Honestly I really like it and as a self respecting Sonic fan I generally regard ever Sonic game post-2001 with contempt. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 pm

k, Finally got this fucker in the mail. Got to the level challenges (Comes after Level 3) and decided to take a break. Classic Sonic's levels start off all nostalgic-like, Then suddenly change up on you to throw you off, because being just like the level it was based on would've been boring otherwise. lol

Modern Sonic's part of the levels play more, well, modern like. You start off behind the back view and then switch to side view for a bit, Then back to back view, and then back to side view. And it does this at fixed intervals until you reach the end of the level. Haven't had a boss battle yet, But I imagine it'll be the same deal. Classic Sonic will just jump on it's head and Modern Sonic will homing attack it like a boss. /pun

So, Yeah, So far I'm glad I got this. Especially for $37 with free shipping from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:00 am

I've heard a lot of amazing things about the game. The demo was pretty awesome. I think we can safely assume that the Sonic cycle is shattered with this game. Unleashed started something, Colors really put a dent in it and now this game.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:37 am

Oh My God

I love this game, But I keep falling for all this bullshit "Ah-Ha! You fell for a simple platforming trap and died! lololololololololololol". -_- It pisses me off, But fuck it. I WILL WIN, GODDAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:42 am

I'm getting this as soon as possible. U3 will have to wait considering that Sonic is the best thatvideo bgames eber offered ever
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Well, Just beat all the Challenges and S-Ranked all the acts. All I have left to do is beat Green Hill in under a minute. Then, I'll prolly just play the fuck out of City Escape until it bores me. lol
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Rockstar_Trevor wrote:
Well, Just beat all the Challenges and S-Ranked all the acts. All I have left to do is beat Green Hill in under a minute. Then, I'll prolly just play the fuck out of City Escape until it bores me. lol
So in other words you are better then Ellis at Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Haha. I'm not gonna knock on Bob's skillz but no one is better at sonic than me, 2d or 3d. Unfortunately the only way to prove it is to look at my scores on Sonic Adventure and 4. I believe for SA I'm not above 70th in the world on any track. That probably has changed drastically in the last year though. I really should get back on there to keep my throne intact from teh noobs.

I really want this game bad though. I'm just so backloged I wouldn't play it for a long while.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:35 pm

HBO's Sex Slave wrote:
I believe for SA I'm not above 70th in the world on any track.
That's definitel best-in-the-world material right there.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:54 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
HBO's Sex Slave wrote:
I believe for SA I'm not above 70th in the world on any track.
That's definitel best-in-the-world material right there.
Ellis needs to up his game, Moose set the challenge.
Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Aphoto5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)   Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Generations (aka the best sonic game since sonic 3)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next