Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Go down 
+8
A_Nonny_Moose
Dr. Chocolate
Eevil-Psycho
Golden Boy
brandon
Ellis
Superbuu3
Ace
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
Bring On The Rain wrote:
There's a Nemisis mode-oh wait.
XBOX exclusive....

Bring On The Rain wrote:
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Tumblr_m1e5g3rMuW1qd19na

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 O_rly
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 am

so i played a bit more of the campaign with my friend and it was still just ok. better than when i was by myself and shooting monsters helped. so far the best part was in a foggy area outside a church where crimson heads were hiding.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 pm

i'm starting to notice the friendly A.I is horrible. i might say it's even worse than RE5 on pro
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:50 am

my goodness, claire's ass seems even bigger in this one
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

i read this is getting free dlc. some say one mission others say the whole echo six campaign, either way, i appreciate that it's free

edit: then again it might completely blow. also the more i read it sounds like people are getting their hopes too high
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 am

i beat this and that area before the final boss was stupidly frustrating. then we decided to use proper teamwork and we got through easily enough.

the best thing about this game was trench coat tyrants, hunters, seemingly endless spawns of zombies with parasites that possess zombies to make them stronger, and large waves of crimson heads.

nemesis was dumb, ada was dumb, super tyrant was dumb, bomb zombies were dumb, nicholai was dumb, leon was dumb, claire was dumb (but i still luv her), birkin was dumb, glitches are dumb, and certain spawn points are dumb
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 pm

that area before the final boss doesn't happen to be outside with the gas station and all the hunters dropping down etc?

cause that's where I'm currently stuck... I tried just rushing through it without killing anything, but that doesn't seem to work yet..
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm

no, there's at least one more level after that if i know where you're talking about. maybe two.

what difficulty you playing? from there on it'll probably be stupidly hard if you're playing solo
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 am

ok, i know what level you're on and it certainly is one of the hardest in the game especially to S rank on veteran and S+ rank on pro. the part i struggled on in the last level is a lot easier if you use bertha's level 3 painkiller.

bertha is probably the best character to use if you're going solo
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 pm

guess I need to switch characters then.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 am

ok, this is messed up. i'm now going for S+ ranks on pro and at the end of corruption, despite the fact i had an S rank for all sub categories, my final grade was an A
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:01 pm

first mission is free. i hope they don't plan on releasing them individually, cause that's going to make me question a bundle pack
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 am

just beat the dlc level and it's pretty good by this games standards. i think you'll like it psycho.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:55 am

oh is that out already, should check it out later then
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 pm

They probably will have a release schedule that will keep peopel playing this till RE6 which has been moved forward to something like October 6th now.

So i dunno if you wanna trade this is or see how the rest of the DLC goes. Just a heads up as the value of this will probably drop heavily in the run up to RE6.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 pm

i actually do like this now. the first three levels were kind of crap but the intensity dramatically increased in four and five where it doesn't matter what your set up is it still gets overwhelming on veteran and pro.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm

i'm conflicted 3 missions for 10 dollars
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:13 am

the second mission pack looks like it'll be released this month.

psycho you got any of the pre order bonuses? i'm thinking buying the weapon bundle that has all pre order weapons
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:39 am

List what games you're getting here:

https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t14476-what-games-you-thinking-of-getting

There's quite a few games coming out if it means missing out on stuff then maybe you should leave the DLC and sell the game while its worth a decent amount.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:52 am

i'm not selling this
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:49 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
the second mission pack looks like it'll be released this month.

psycho you got any of the pre order bonuses? i'm thinking buying the weapon bundle that has all pre order weapons

i got like 2 free weapons yeah..
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:12 pm

which ones? i'm mostly intersted in the shotguns and the matilda
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:06 pm

ok i'm not nuying th weapons after what i've read
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm

i don't really know which ones.. as soon as I started up the game, there were a couple of weapons unlocked, but I don't know which ones I unlocked with the code..

i think it's some sort of sniper rifle thingy that's very powerful and a shotgun though, but don't ask me for its name..
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:19 am

i bought the first expansion pack. i would've tried it by now if my friends download speed didn't suck so much.

anyway, i'll let you know how it is if you haven't purchased it yet, psycho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next