Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 4 Wii edition

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Just beat it 4 times 2of them were normal runs and the others were speedruns of around 2 hours.

But in the wii edition they cut out a couple places for Leon's story 2 of them are in the castle. The garden maze is now ada story only, and another door is no longer able to be opened (it's the same area where Luis forgot to get the sample and Ashley asks to come along.)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Wait what?

They actually cut content from the wii edition thats just dumb.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Sony: Our version has a boatload of new material.
Nintendo: Our second version has less material than our first version.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Wait what?

They actually cut content from the wii edition thats just dumb.
I think it's to cut out what wasnt important to the plot.
This also means that the dogs only appear once in the ENTIRE game, and thats when you're going to the church to save Ashley. And even then you dont have to fight them just run and they cant touch you (I find this hilarious when I started running in circles).

But I dont think they added anything new.

And Aiming is a lot easier.

Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 pm

I also did Assignment Ada and finished Seperate Ways yesterday. Both are very short.

And working on Mercenaries, so far Ada is my best character. I'm not good with Krauser.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 pm

You go through the maze with Leon on the Gamecube? He doesn't go there for me on the PS2
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:25 pm

^^^
Yes he does I have the PS2 edition. The game is the exact same as the GC one only it has some extra goodies like the PRL, which was fun as shit.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I finished the game 9 times on two copies, Leon never walked in the maze, only walked in it while playing "Separate Ways" mode

Weird
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I had both copies too. I could be wrong as I havn't played either of them in a good few years.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:24 pm

I only played the ps2 version he certainly does go in the maze
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 am

Ok guys, in Easy mode he doesnt go into the maze and the door before you see Salazar. They are available in high difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 am

I've never played a game on easy and all who have should be ashamed of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:14 am

I played it on Easy only
I'm a bad gamer Mad
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:10 am

Stevie Janowski wrote:
I've never played a game on easy and all who have should be ashamed of themselves.
Agrees besides a lot of games used to punish you by skipping sections like this, hell konami used to put extra content in there unlockable higher difficulties.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am

The Wii version is the greatest version, has all the PS2 extras plus the gamecube visuals and real time cutscenes. Also the aiming for the wiiremote is supposedly better. I'd never know because i only use the GC controller.

best version though. Nothing was taken out.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition   Resident Evil 4 Wii edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4 Wii edition
Page 1 of 1