Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My take on One Piece so far

Go down 
+4
Superbuu3
Kaio
Ace
Ellis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 am

Ohhh I remember that.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:25 am

Kaio wrote:
THE PRODUCER OF STAREDOWNS AND DUST CLOUDS

Good ole DBZ
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:33 am

Because one piece is awesome the filler is considerably more bearable then others but still boss luffy is rage worthy.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Kaio wrote:
Goat Sex was pretty awful too.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

What is up with Nico Robin's nose? Why is it all flat like that? She is the best looking of all the girls so far...except her nose. Anyway I just watched Luffy get his ass kicked for the second time by crocodile. You'd think being dried out like that would kill you but I guess balls of water just cure that right up. Gotta try that next time i have a patch of dry skin. Also gotta love Usopp running around in a body cast for like 10 episodes. He's the man.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Because the characters are quirky like that, Usopp has a long nose too, you're not honestly going to question why he has that nose, are you?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 pm

While Usopp’s nose is perhaps more famous, it’s not as unique as Robin’s. Aside from her mother, no other character shares Robin’s nose. What makes this in any way significant is that the nose is often elided or absent in traditional manga style art. Even Naoki Urasawa, who puts a great deal of variety into his noses tends to give his attractive female characters small, delicate noses. Nobuteru Yuuki is an artist who will give characters prominent noses, and older fans are sure to remember all of the Esca-flow-nase jokes because of it. That Nico Robin is a beautiful woman who nonetheless has a distinctive nose is significant. Can you think of any other distinctive noses in anime or manga that are not meant to be comical or ugly?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Her nose would make a great human horn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My take on One Piece so far   My take on One Piece so far - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My take on One Piece so far
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2