Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Neo
Superbuu3
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Kaede
Skip
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:14 pm

I'd be up for it, but not this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:34 am

I'll play the co-op.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 am

I could try to pop in from time to time. My ps3 has been slowly going down the shitter lately, though.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:27 am

I'm up for Plunder or Dethmatch or the other competitive modes, but not co-op.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Well if there's enough of us we can play whatever. Also From what i understand I can adjust settings so we can mic between both teams if we want which is a nice touch i think.

Versus modes:
Team death matches/objective/plunder which can be 5v5 or 3v3 i think
co-op hunter arena 3v3, which i think there is two sets of teams trying to go for the same treasure and it sounds like its simlar to co-op arena I think this one sounds really fun.

Co-op modes:
Co-op objective 3p and story missions
Co-op Arena where its 10 rounds of random co-op things

Then there's the DLC co-op shade survival where you have to fight what looks like flaming skulls of death, anyone with season pass
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Well if there's enough of us we can play whatever. Also From what i understand I can adjust settings so we can mic between both teams if we want which is a nice touch i think.

Versus modes:
co-op hunter arena 3v3, which i think there is two sets of teams trying to go for the same treasure and it sounds like its simlar to co-op arena I think this one sounds really fun.

Co-op modes:

Then there's the DLC co-op shade survival where you have to fight what looks like flaming skulls of death, anyone with season pass

I don't have the dlc, but I could get maps. Does anyone play these though? I remember people complaining about that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Golden Boy wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Versus modes:

Co-op modes:

I don't have the dlc, but I could get maps. Does anyone play these though? I remember people complaining about that.
Na i don't think its worth it, it actually is probably just cheaper to grab the GOTY edition. I mean i bought that for 10 quid and it contained all the freebies with the season pass (I think that meant all map packs).

Found a map list:
http://uncharted.wikia.com/wiki/Uncharted_3:_Drake%27s_Deception_multiplayer_maps
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Moose said everyone he plays with sucks and he could beat all of you on his own, even if you teamed up. Then said urban folk aren't a scratch on country folk.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:48 pm

I was totally expecting Moose to be using the black guy.
But I was pleasantly surprised. He's a Talbot user like me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:49 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I play Talbot ironically.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:07 pm

I haven't bothered buying any extra characters to play as yet, apart from Chloe because I unlocked some glasses for her.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:10 pm

My Talbot looks better.

Can't remember when was the last time I played the game, but iirc those are the guns everyone should be using:

- AK + accuracy
- G-mal + accuracy or Elena's G-mal
- any M9
- Talbot's FAL-SS (or Eddy's)

But if you are getting your asses kicked, or you play to win, switch to M9 + Rate of fire.
For kickbacks, I believe Shottie, Sniper, Quick Boom and Mega Bomb were the most popular. As for the boosters, I used Fleet Foot and Bargain which I believe was the most common combination.

Edit: and here are some tips I just remembered:

a) roll has melee invincibility; always use it to avoid a punch or after your melee
b) always try to throw your grenade at the ceiling or the wall behind your opponent to start the timer faster and make it impossible for them to throw it back
c) sniper has some stupid sticky aim effect, so if someone gets close to you, use L1 and then R1 immediately
d) aim with your regular gun then activate the Sniper kickback and shoot immediately to one-shot your target
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:28 am

Quickly played through the campaign again. It really doesn't hold up as well as Uncharted 2 but the plane crash was still amazing.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:47 pm

So... are British_Moose and A_Nonny_Moose related?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:01 am

You guys still playing this? I honestly couldn't deal with the terrible lag compensation in multiplayer. It seemed too inconsistent where I would empty a full clip on someone and got killed in a second once they turned around. It was ironically better in Uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:13 am

we're logging off now but me moose and Chou played a few matches. I wanna try coop hunter arena we'll need 4 of us its a versus mode two on two its fun.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:29 am

Golden Boy wrote:
So... are British_Moose and A_Nonny_Moose related?
I hated that guy, stealing my name and killing me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:53 am

All map packs are now free and there is a new map being released.  Also there's a huge patch changing game mechanics:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/10/29/uncharted-3-second-anniversary-update-and-reddit-ama/

Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm pretty sure that the majority of Uncharted community on ND forums have been constantly asking for blindfire and M9 nerfs since day 1. Took them long enough. It's also kinda funny that another very dominant weapon which they had previously nerfed, it's getting buffed.

Oh well, that's great news. I may start playing this again.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Talbot is great, I felt bad when i hit him, because I felt like I was hitting Chou after he finally got to sleep with Helen Mirren.

The games alright gameplay wise if it wasn't for the stupid change in combat, making it a staple rather than optional. Graphically the levels still look nice i'm just not interested in the environments, also this pirate level is shit and they got fake pirates like the ones Skip likes.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:27 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Talbot is great, I felt bad when i hit him, because I felt like I was hitting Chou after he finally got to sleep with Helen Mirren.

The games alright gameplay wise if it wasn't for the stupid change in combat, making it a staple rather than optional.  Graphically the levels still look nice i'm just not interested in the environments, also this pirate level is shit and they got fake pirates like the ones Skip likes.
Now you're taking my words out of context. I've always preferred pirates with sweet beards and cool hats, I'm just also willing to acknowledge that there are other kinds of pirates too which are cooler for being allowed to be associated with the former.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:46 pm

I honestly felt so bad for Talbot when Marlowe died in front of him and he couldn't save her. Mad
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Marlowe is supposed to be Helen Mirren right or am I just assuming old english lady now equals her.

The whole ship stuff in this game was terrible. The water effects were nice, but I prefer cool architecture or landscapes.

Not a Pirate:
Spoiler:
This is a pirate:
Spoiler:

Navarro and Talbot were the same voice/motion actor I didn't realise.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Not every pirate is someone out of a swashbuckling adventure, Buu. Someday, you will have to come to terms with that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:01 pm

SOK wrote:
Not every pirate is someone out of a swashbuckling adventure, Buu. Someday, you will have to come to terms with that.
Are you trying to crush my childlike sense of adventure?

Spoiler:

Or you're just this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next