Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New DBZ games?

Go down 
+6
Neo
Superbuu3
Skip
Savage
Ace
Talking Sock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

New DBZ games? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DBZ games?   New DBZ games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 am

What does that have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: New DBZ games?   New DBZ games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 am

That "the Dimps games" don't automatically guarantee a good game and that even some of the Spike games were better than B1 and B2.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: New DBZ games?   New DBZ games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:34 am

You're being nonsensical. What relevance does the mediocrity of B1 and B2 have to do with anything? No one implied that Dimps themselves didn't make mistakes in the past and produced some stinkers(well, to be fair, B1 and B2 weren't that bad).

It's the fact that their latest games, no, the majority of their games are good, and that's the comparison being made here. I'm just doubful that some rushed arcade game(that doesn't look all that polished) could have better gameplay than some of Dimps' recent installments.

Last edited by SOK on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: New DBZ games?   New DBZ games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:34 am

SOK wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
OH shit... I'm speechless, savage contributed something for once.

Not so much of a contribution as it is just posting an old as hell video(ignore that upload date on it, it's just another one of the countless late reuploads of an old dbz game vid). At least by the way you're all reacting, you haven't seen it yet. =P

And as I've mentioned before, that game's just some piece of crap for the arcade in Japan as well, not for consoles, so it's best not to care much about that one unless it actually gets a port like SDBZ did.
It doesn't look all that good i was just interested at the sight of 4 player.

Also thank you for opening my eyes, now i can be rest assured Savage is still a useless memeber of the community.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: New DBZ games?   New DBZ games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
SOK wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
OH shit... I'm speechless, savage contributed something for once.

Not so much of a contribution as it is just posting an old as hell video(ignore that upload date on it, it's just another one of the countless late reuploads of an old dbz game vid). At least by the way you're all reacting, you haven't seen it yet. =P

And as I've mentioned before, that game's just some piece of crap for the arcade in Japan as well, not for consoles, so it's best not to care much about that one unless it actually gets a port like SDBZ did.
It doesn't look all that good i was just interested at the sight of 4 player.

Also thank you for opening my eyes, now i can be rest assured Savage is still a useless memeber of the community.

That multiplayer aspect was honestly the only thing that had me interested. Everything else looks like a clusterfuck of a mess. Like some retarded version of those stupid ass Narutard games everyone loves.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: New DBZ games?   New DBZ games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:39 am

Multiplayer like that is really the only interesting new thing they can do until we basically get HD upgrades of BT3, B3 and SDBZ, then hopefully they'll be on track and actually make something I'll bother buying.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DBZ games?   New DBZ games? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New DBZ games?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2