Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOI PC GAMES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 pm

PC gaming is the most relaxing to me, I started playing on PC regularly after I first got my GENS emulator and compatible roms of the "Sega Genesis" games, along with some Arcade games, at least when I play on my PC I have greater peace and comfort, no one disturbing me to ask for their turns to watch TV or play the console I play with, and give me excuses to leave the game of that type:

*Yuck, what's this boring game you're playing? Shut it off and let me have some peace
    *You don't play right, let me show you how it's played. Then plays the game instead of me
    *Give me the disc of that game, you play it too often
    *My idiot sibling says something that makes my elder sibling prevent me from playing their system anytime I like without the need to ask for permession
    *There's this show I want to watch on TV, let me watch it

And all that sort of crap.

Last edited by Bonehead on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 am

I already reviewed two games:
    Spider-Man 3
    Web of Shadows

Both of them requirement slightly too high for my PC
The first needs at least a processor of 2.8GHz, too fast with my 2.13GHz PC, but at least it works OK at the resolution of 800x600 MP
The latter requires a 512MB graphics card, and I have a 256MB card, what a pain in the brains

The rest of the games are yet to be reviewed

Last edited by Bonehead on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 am

RE3: If I got this the way it is as a PC disc downloaded, there would be the problem of requiring to have the CD in all the time while I play, the hack I downloaded is compressed to half of the size of the original form in the disc, the clarity of the videos is a little less appealing to the eyes, but they don't look less than very good. I did say earlier that this hack allows me to play "Mercenaries Mode" without the requirement of finishing the main game, which is a good thing in its way

Onimusha Warlords: Wow, I'd like to know how they do this, I got 3.5GB compressed to 512MB, at least it was this way before decompressing. The only problem is that the cutscenes don't work, which is a letdown
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 am

Onimusha 3, Demon Siege: I got this one months before I do the first game

The first doesn't have a control setting, which is quite a letdown since I can't play it with my gamepad, not even a bit, this one doesn't have the same problem, not suffering from the same issue.

Voice acting? "Samanosuke Akechi" is one of two characters only from the first, and he had no appearance in the second game, the other is the demon mad scientist Guildenstern, the latter had no voice change, Samanosuke after having his voice actor different doesn't sound nearly half as cheesy as he does in the first game (at least from the English voice actors), all the cheese in voice action is removed

Jaque looks too much like "Jean Reno", cause the French actor was the model for the playable character. It was a very good thing to have two guys trade places and times; two oni warriors, two cities, two different countries, two different times

After defeating the game the first time you unlock a second outfit for Samanosuke, and three of his powerful weapons from the first game come, only you lose the flame sabre after you head to the year 2005, the game turns much easier than it originally is with just the normal weapons.

The game is so damned awesome, one of the greatest games I played, love every moment of it, especially the feel of RE with the fixed camera angles and the puzzles to be solved

10/10

Last edited by Miyamoto Musashi on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 am

"Dino Crisis": I enjoy playing with the starlet, the game has a fun load of puzzles.
Items float like they do in "Metal Gear" series, therefore you just have to pass on them to grab them? You are still required to press the action button.

I still can't finish it cause I can't find the key card to activate the big computer, otherwise it would be really nice to see all the various endings for the game with the choices of scenarios

So far 8/10, until I manage to find the card I might give it a 10 by then.
I so freaking seriously love Capcom
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Onimusha: Warlords. The first game of the series, a brilliant pilot of a brilliant series. mostly for a guy who loves samurai stuff a lot, and really loves Capcom like I do

You play with "Samanosuke Akechi", and at some points you play with a female companion of his, I rather I had the chance to play with them both as I choose, but I can't. Not much of a difference between this one and the third, you still transfer between one character and the other at some points, and playing with both of them is so much fun
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Spider-Man Friend or Foe:
*It has a very good story, only one plot hole in it: "After Harry disappears, where is he found?"
Gameplay is repetitive fighting, all the enemies are practically the same, simple yet enjoyable combat system. What makes it really fun in gameplay is the two characters team-up, the other character I can play with, and I can play with both "Iron Fist" and Blade, that is really fun. Boss *fights are quick and easy
*Graphics are decent, it was meant as a lego stylized game, but it is done well
*Replay value is available
*Spider-Man is annoying when repeating Itsy Bitsy Spider, it's funnier when others shut him up. At least the rest of the jokes are amusing - funny
*Voice acting is fun
Overall: 8/10
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Spider-Aziz wrote:
Onimusha 3, Demon Siege: I got this one months before I do the first game

The first doesn't have a control setting, which is quite a letdown since I can't play it with my gamepad, not even a bit, this one doesn't have the same problem, not suffering from the same issue.

Voice acting? "Samanosuke Akechi" is one of two characters only from the first, and he had no appearance in the second game, the other is the demon mad scientist Guildenstern, the latter had no voice change, Samanosuke after having his voice actor different doesn't sound nearly half as cheesy as he does in the first game (at least from the English voice actors), all the cheese in voice action is removed

Jaque looks too much like "Jean Reno", cause the French actor was the model for the playable character. It was a very good thing to have two guys trade places and times; two oni warriors, two cities, two different countries, two different times

After defeating the game the first time you unlock a second outfit for Samanosuke, and three of his powerful weapons from the first game come, only you lose the flame sabre after you head to the year 2005, the game turns much easier than it originally is with just the normal weapons.

The game is so damned awesome, one of the greatest games I played, love every moment of it, especially the feel of RE with the fixed camera angles and the puzzles to be solved

10/10

Such a pointless comment. and then you ignore the fact that Samonusuke is Takeshi Kaneshiro.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 pm

This title fails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOI PC GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOI PC GAMES   MOI PC GAMES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOI PC GAMES
Page 1 of 1