Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+13
SSMG
Syntek
Casa
DeeCee
Dr. Chocolate
Skip
Superbuu3
Kaio
Ace
Neo
Savage
Haseoviawesome
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

The Walking Dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:22 am

so uhm, did Hershel grow his foot back or did I miss/forget that he got a prosthetic at some point?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:41 am

Hopefully Carl can stop being such a cunt now.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 am

I just started watching this. Finished season 1 and it was pretty great. I'll have to keep a tally of how many times they hold Daryl back from killing someone from now on.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:33 am

Daryl is the best character consistently throughout the series. Season 2 is very slow, but stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:09 pm

I hope Carl fucking dies already.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:51 am

I can see how season 2 would be frustrating if you watched it one episode per week, but blazing through it it wasn't bad. I got sick of them searching for Sofia but it paid off well. It's longer than season 1 and nearly all in one location so I get why people complained about the pace though. I liked it overall.

Plus I love the idea that they're all infected.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 am

Skipio wrote:
Daryl is the best character consistently throughout the series. Season 2 is very slow, but stick with it.
Daryl is the boring character that they try so hard to make badass. He has NO flaws or anything slowing him down, then add on the fanbase and you know he's gonna live for through the whole thing.

As for Carl. He's back to being a twerp again but he is right at some parts.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:41 am

oh my god
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:21 am

Me wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Daryl is the boring character that they try so hard to make badass. He has NO flaws or anything slowing him down, then add on the fanbase and you know he's gonna live for through the whole thing.

As for Carl. He's back to being a twerp again but he is right at some parts.
He's the best character because he has no unnecessary drama-for-the-sake-of-drama going on, he's not a cunt to the people around him, and is by far the most consistent bro in the series. You can pick up your shitty opinion at the door.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:53 pm

After watching 3 fucking seasons of this garbage show, Daryl is the only thing I like. He's the only one who doesn't fuck everyone over because of personal feelings, goes through an actual character arc that doesn't amount to HOPELESS DESPAIR, and he is literally the only one who doesn't wildly kill people for no reason.

Also fuck Carl to the lowest circle of hell, I hate Rick and his stupid fucking family. It will be a miracle if the baby grows up to be anything better than a serial killer.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Daryl's probably the only character who's completely unchanged by the whole zombie apocalypse thing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:47 am

There was an entire storyline where Daryl had to learn how to stop living in his brother's shadow and guilt tripping himself about it.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:00 am

I guess they made Carol the comic Andrea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4