Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+13
SSMG
Syntek
Casa
DeeCee
Dr. Chocolate
Skip
Superbuu3
Kaio
Ace
Neo
Savage
Haseoviawesome
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:56 am

Neo wrote:
He escaped and it's implied that he stole the van they drove back to get him in.
I haven't watched the new episode yet but I'm betting
Spoiler:

I just rewatched the first 5 episodes very carefully. And at the end of Vatos; Daryl even says merl is gonna bring some vengeance back to camp. If this is true and like you said it likely is. Why do they leave camp if they themselves know the cause of the attack was merl? Just hunt the redneck down and kill him. Problem solved, camps safe again. No need to leave while you have a good thing going. + a ton of weapons they have now that they didn't have before. But I guess it's to keep the plot going.

Either way the wait for episode 6 is killing me.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:11 pm

only 2 episodes left Sad
They're more in likely gonna make another season.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Obviously. It's one of the most succesful cable shows of all time.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:21 pm

The follow-up season has been confirmed for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 am

Greatest TV show ever made.

Yeah im that dedicated.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am

Seasons over. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Twas great.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:45 pm

at the beginning of the episode i was wondering about the timer. But if you missed a few episodes like me, they're rerunning the series.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 pm

My only annoyance is aimed at the show's sharp turn into non-canon territory with Episode 5. Hopefully, it'll pick back up into normality next season, but this deal with Jenner has been... weird.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
My only annoyance is aimed at the show's sharp turn into non-canon territory with Episode 5. Hopefully, it'll pick back up into normality next season, but this deal with Jenner has been... weird.
Well Shane is still around. I don't know how that'll ever be fixed since he seems to be a permanent character now. But for good reason his acting as the best friend role is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:43 am

Well, holy shit this new season is a huge step up from the last. Better even than the first season.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Meh, the prison storyline is generally great but the Governor storyline is severely hampered by Andrea and Michonne who are both completely awful.

And now Michonne is gonna ruin the prison too.
Back to top Go down
Syntek
Deck Hand
Syntek

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Andrea is really pretty irritating in the series. She reminds me of some spoiled sorority brat that's all overly opinionated about her own empowerment, yet she's also a hypocritical slut who can’t make up her damn mind about herself or others ever. I dated that chick before (psychology majors are all like that) it was annoying then too.

I can't complain about Michonne at all really. She is one of the few characters that is very much like their comic book counter part.

Rick has been pretty badass though, and I'm really liking how they are developing Carl.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 am

Casa wrote:
Meh, the prison storyline is generally great but the Governor storyline is severely hampered by Andrea and Michonne who are both completely awful.

And now Michonne is gonna ruin the prison too.
The governor storyline is just there, but it's not bad enough to ruin the prison story line. What it does do is keep Andrea occupied elsewhere so we can have all the good characters in one place. Daryl is still the best.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:24 am

That whole scene with the Governor and Michonne was probably the best thing that's happened this season thus far

Also,
Spoiler:

Last edited by Captain Murphy on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:27 am

There can only be one black guy on this show at a time. It is known.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:01 am

This show can be so good sometimes and so terribly awful as well.

The latest episode was like 90% rubbish, 10% great.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:07 am

The only character who is consistently good was Daryl.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:03 am

Fuck you Andrea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 am

Fuck yeah, no Ghost Laurie this ep.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am

I wonder if Rick has stopped being insane now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm

After all the shit the writer has been getting for Rick's crazy fits, maybe. Even those dudes on Talking Dead were having a go at Rick's hallucinations and those guys are paid not to talk too much shit. They need to stop dragging out this soap opera garbage. Even Carol got over Sophia relatively quickly, yeah she talks about her and still bummed out but she isn't seeing ghosts.

All that melodramatic shit is happening to Rick because he's the main character at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm

This is a terrible show.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:12 pm

You're a terrible show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:16 pm

What makes it terrible, Kaio? Is it because there are no witty Gilmore Girls-esque one-liners?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next