Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited

Go down 
+10
Eevil-Psycho
brandon
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Zero
Skip
A_Nonny_Moose
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Golden Boy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:35 pm

How can I make a Saiyaman? I had created Sailor Moon Lily and Yoshitaka Mine Steve in Tekken 6. I don't think I can create anything decent with Steve in TTT2.

SCV was so much better for this kind of stuff. I had Tuxedo Kamen with Setsuka α Patroklos' awesome style. On the other hand online had many of these...

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:59 am

Golden Boy wrote:
How can I make a Saiyaman? I had created Sailor Moon Lily and Yoshitaka Mine Steve in Tekken 6. I don't think I can create anything decent with Steve in TTT2.

Dunno 'bout Steve, but the Saiyaman I fought was a Jin. He had that goofy get up from T6 recolored, a bandana and sunglasses. His Broly(>____>) was, as you may've guessed, Jinpachi.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:32 am

Dayum.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:53 pm

I feel terrible for spamming every lag tactic in existence, but it was surprisingly fun.

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:51 am

Y'know when you keep seeing a noticeable low move coming(repeatedly used no less) yet you still get hit because you can't react fast enough for whatever god damn reason? I hate that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm

I should play this more. I can't believe I played Tekken 6 as much as I did. There must have been no other games that year.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am

Oh, man. I feel so dirty making two certain costumes just now. I sunk so low.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Let's all make fun of Sora for playing with CLOUD Kazuya and SEPHIROTH Jin.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Oh c'mon, it can be brilliant trolling tactic. When people see those costumes, the offensive designs'll boggle their minds and that'll give me an advantage. When I found that wolf hair piece, I couldn't resist. It's the same god damn'd hair. Hell, it worked on you a little. I did a lot better than before, even if my zanshin stances kept getting ruined by lag.

'Sides, I have a Luffy Heihachi and a Wolverine in the making. it balances out.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Drop Kazuya if you want to win more often. He may be good, but he also requires top-tier execution and reflexes to be any good. Devil Jin is a bit easier if you insist on playing a Mishima.

Although I'd suggest that you try someone simple like Lars, Leo, Feng, Dragunov, Armor King, Paul, Jinpachi, Miguel, Bob or Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Way ahead of you. I know all about the strict learning curve when it comes to the Mishima gang(especially Kazzy who's the hardest) all too well. As you could see, I pretty much dropped him in favour of the easier Mishimas throughout most of our recent matches(with Devil Jin being the most utilized), only using Kazuya maybe two or three times just for some classic costume fun.

I have been also looking for another partner just in case I can't manage with Hei/DJ too. I actually practiced with Lars a bit a while back and the other day, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with him. I wasn't think of using Jun as a second character either, but after THAT match we had a while ago, well, maybe there's somethin' there for me. Then again, playing as her just brings back memories of Nick Kazama's derpiness and that obsession with Asuka he had. Hell, that was probably it wasn't it? That's what made you lose that match so quickly. I threw Jun out and the memories of good ol' "Nikku" came flooding back I bet.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:34 pm

See? If you hadn't scared Nikki Kazama away, now we would be playing online with her and her sister. Moose would join too.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:50 am

I didn't do nuthin'. I was away when that happened. I'm cereal.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:35 am

So I was customizing Jin to have his TTT1 colors(since that blue look I had before was a bit too light compared to the original), and it got me wondering, why didn't TTT2 have a color theme like the original did? While I've never seen it actually stated, I always thought those light/dark blue alts were to represent the jump to ps2, what with the console being represented by that light to dark blue logo and all. Kinda wish they stuck with it and either return said alts or utilize a new color theme all together. Hell, Tekken 5's own little updated re-release had a black/red theme going on, so why ignore Tag 2?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Watch HelpMe's vids for some high-level Lee action. Knee and HAO are the best Korean Jins. You can find hundreds of great vids in taktak1893's channel, like this one:

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 pm

I dunno, I didn't feel so excellent with my Lee n' Violet in those matches. Funny enough, for someone who isn't too accustomed to Lars, I did better with him than every other partner. By the way, how was my TTT1 Jin? Was his color scheme accurate? Did you just FEEL the awesome nostalgia of the old days bash you on the head? I wish we could equip his classic gloves and stuff. Those gauntlets he has now with the spikey things at the end look dopey.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Well, Lee was not really playable because of the lag, but he's a solid character. Characters like Lars and Bob require way less thinking (and execution) than Lee. However, you shouldn't rely too much on Lars' sweep as it's launch punishable and tracks only to his right. DB1(3), d4 and FC d/f1+2 are safer options. His fff2+4 grab is good too.

Also, you must have already figured it, but Steve can whiff his attacks and still be pretty safe (and like 90% of his moves are safe on block too). Such an awesome character. I don't understand why Moose hates him.

SOK wrote:
By the way, how was my TTT1 Jin? Was his color scheme accurate? Did you just FEEL the awesome nostalgia of the old days bash you on the head? I wish we could equip his classic gloves and stuff. Those gauntlets he has now with the spikey things at the end look dopey.
Ehh, he was pretty good, but unfortunately he got overshadowed by Cloud and Jun Kazama. I can't help it, but Cloud in Tekken always reminds me of someone we used to know.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Golden Boy wrote:
Ehh, he was pretty good, but unfortunately he got overshadowed by Cloud and Jun Kazama. I can't help it, but Cloud in Tekken always reminds me of someone we used to know.
I know, I was trying to use that as a weapon, but it only incurred more horrible Steve wrath I couldn't defend against. The swift fury was too great.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Finally doing better with my Jin by pulling a few more mixups. I hate how 1, d+3, 4 is so unresponsive online, though.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Wow. It was hilarious how in that last match when I kept landing Jin's b+3 repeatedly... and yet with all of them not once did the lag just cut my some dang slack and lead into mental alertness moves despite holding forward right afterwards. BAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 pm

SOK wrote:
Finally doing better with my Jin by pulling a few more mixups. I hate how 1, d+3, 4 is so unresponsive online, though.
That string isn't good actually as the last hit can be blocked even if the second connected. D4, db4 and the hellsweep are superior.

I tried recreating my Tekken 6 Cloud (Lee) to troll you back, but he no longer has the Tekken Force pants.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:45 am

Golden Boy wrote:
That string isn't good actually as the last hit can be blocked even if the second connected. D4, db4 and the hellsweep are superior.
I hate how unlucky I am when attempting the hellsweep, on its own, though. Bad Mishima timing coming back to haunt me. Whenever I attempt it, it conveniently happens right when my opponent decides to finally make their move and I get caught because I stopped blocking for that split second. I'm better off going for the 2, 1, 4 that ends with it. Hell, I've had way more success trolling people with d+1+2, 4.

Quote :
I tried recreating my Tekken 6 Cloud (Lee) to troll you back, but he no longer has the Tekken Force pants.
How could you do that to Lee?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Apparently a 13-year-old kid got 3rd place in Namco's global TTT2U championship. He almost beat Korea's top player JDCR too.

http://www.twitch.tv/cafeid/b/473594848

The best part about his fights is that he used 10-hit strings and random hopkicks and flipkicks. Guess I can no longer say that Tekken is an extremely hard game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:55 am

i'm just playing paul solo i suck at playing tag.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:05 am

Fuck Steve I hate him.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next